• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Are you true to yourself

Purple

Hi guys!
Think about it, when you tell someone something, is it full truth all the time?

I used to go to a dating website my friend recommended me to, and a lot of the girls i saw i didn't have much interest in. When i looked back at their messages (the few that were there) i realized that they met everything my criteria said i "would" like.

Why was i not interested?

Because there are things i was ashamed to admit that i wanted.

For example, i like to be with a girl who's willing to have sex. I might not bring it up, but when a girl tells me they are planning to me abstinent, it's a turn off.

I personally think a great deal of us do this, ignore physical qualities like a girl being to fat, or a guy having piercings, and things of the sort, saying that "we don't mind how they look". Because of that fact it's looked down upon to not give everyone an equal shot. But why do it? Is it really wrong to profile a person by their looks? Does it automatically make you a racist for not wanting a black girl or guy? Or does it make you a snobbish pig to not want a person who's overweight.

Discuss.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
probably not, but sometimes you can't always be true to yourself and others to protect yourself or get what you want.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Oh hell yeah. No way I'm lying to appease someone. Thank god I'm a moderately rational human being though, if I were a racist, sexist, or republican, then it would definitely be a problem :laugh:

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
i guess,

but there are definitely things that are better left unsaid sometimes.

it's not that it's that i lie, sometimes i just speak about somethings because i choose not to.

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
I like to be brutally honest so if someone were to ever ask me out (and if she were fat,) I would not sugarcoat that ****. I like me a healthy woman, an intelligent healthy woman.

But yeah, opposite for me regarding the "I want a girl willing to have sex" seeing as I'm abstinent. **** is kinda hard to find though, at least for me, since most of the girls I tend to like are quite ssssssexuallll.

DC

Smash Cadet
EDIT: LOLOL maybe that was a bit too honest.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
the rest of you saying "this girl is not right for me" are just making excuses for yourself not going out and trying

nevershootme

Smash Master
I like to be brutally honest so if someone were to ever ask me out (and if she were fat,) I would not sugarcoat that ****. I like me a healthy woman, an intelligent healthy woman.

But yeah, opposite for me regarding the "I want a girl willing to have sex" seeing as I'm abstinent. **** is kinda hard to find though, at least for me, since most of the girls I tend to like are quite ssssssexuallll.
a grand amount of college girls just wanna get ****ed up

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Yea I saw it and pretty much all the mods did when you reported it lolololol

LOL @ reporting yourself! Why are you such a Man, Renth? <3

Ballistics

Smash Champion
i dont understand what youre getting at pervertasaurus, stay away from dating sites, abstinent girls dont suck- LOL

its not a shameful thing to expect a girl to put out, we are all human after all, stay away from church girls

DC

Smash Cadet
GA Peach I find your avatar offensive.

EDIT: Here, I made you a new one:

Featuring Noel. :3

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I hope Jamaal doesn't go off crying lolololol j/k

...he is pretty serious about this topic, ya know.

Linguini

Smash Master
im definitely not true to myself when i say ill be alright when i postpone studying for a test thats the next day till 1 am.

Not describing my current situation or anything lol

GA Peach

Smash Lord
dayum mang :(.
next time i see you, i will definitely let you know why i think you are an idiot, if that makes you feel any better, which it probably doesn't.

**** man can somebody make me a mod already
why would we want to make you a mod? girls with the bodies of pre-pubescent males would run rampant, and all the true, steak-eating men of the world would be quite sad, both in and out of the pants. :(

Now that wasn't very nice Marty, was it?
...when have I ever TRULY cared about being nice about things? and, i'm double posting because i am nothing short of amazing.

Purple

Hi guys!
next time i see you, i will definitely let you know why i think you are an idiot, if that makes you feel any better, which it probably doesn't.
If anything, you probably have the wrong idea of what you heard, if you don't, then i really won't care regardless.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
IF YOU HAVE ADVICE FOR ME I DON'T CARE UNLESS IT SUPPORTS MY VIEWPOINT hold on while i make a topic to feed my confirmation BIAS

Purple

Hi guys!
IF YOU HAVE ADVICE FOR ME I DON'T CARE UNLESS IT SUPPORTS MY VIEWPOINT hold on while i make a topic to feed my confirmation BIAS
errr. i probably phrased it wrong.

He thinks i wrote this topic concerning something with me, if he was right about it, even if what he says is negative i'm not going to take hurt from it.

If he's wrong though, i'll tell him why i wrote it. :ohwell:

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
It's partly my fault Jamaal. Like I told you at work, I told Marty about your "preferences" but it was all in a joking matter. I guess Marty didn't find it as funny :(

Purple

Hi guys!
It's partly my fault Jamaal. Like I told you at work, I told Marty about your "preferences" but it was all in a joking matter. I guess Marty didn't find it as funny :(
It's all good, preferences don't exactly stop me from dating someone, just something i look for.

Top Bottom