• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Are You Ready for This? (9/22/12)

Metmetm3t

Smash Lord

Presented by The Alabama Smash League
September 22, 2012
With hosts: Metmetm3t & Ryker

Melee Singles

1: Ragnarok ($30.00)
2: Roboturner (Not THAT Ugly) ($10.00)
3: Reflex ($5.00) :bowsermelee:
4: Ryker :drmario: :roymelee:
5: Matt
5: Brandon :sheikmelee:
7: Caveman Eric
7: Metmetm3t :sheikmelee:
9: BSL

Brawl Doubles

1: Another Successful Roadblock (Cam + Reflex) ($50.00)
2: Kappa Shaslam (Ryker + Metmetm3t)
3: mVX (NETOmx + ProtomanVX)
4: **** Yamcha (Ragnarok + Saint)
5: Awkward Bromance (Bomber + Caveman Eric)

Brawl Singles

1: Reflex ($85.00) :wario:
2: Ragnarok ($25.00) :diddy: :snake: :toonlink:
3: Metmetm3t ($10.00) :gw:
4: NETOmx :pikachu2: :popo:
5: Ryker :falco:
5: Saint :popo:
7: TMOE :olimar:
7: Adam :pikachu2:
9: Lodestar
9: Caveman Eric :yoshi2:
9: BSL :luigi2:
9: Bomber :pt:

http://challonge.com/ayrft

Salty Mario 64 Random Star Races

1: Metmetm3t ($Glory) :mario64:
2: Ryker ($Pride) :mario64:
3: NETOmx ($Confidence) :mario64:
4: Adam :mario64:
5: Saint :mario64:
5: Ragnarok :mario64:
7: Reflex :mario64:
7: TMOE :mario64:
9: Bomber :mario64:
9: BSL :mario64:
9: Matt :mario64:
9: Lodestar :mario64:
13: Roboturner (Not THAT Ugly) :luigi64:

NETOmx

Smash Apprentice
How do you choose what characters to put in the results thread? If I choose a chacaracter and I didnt' win using that character, don't you put that character?

I used Diddy Kong in brawl singles, but I didn't win any fight using this character.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Usually, we put a character if they helped you advance in the bracket. If you won a game with a character, but didn't win the set, people wouldn't count that character.

NETOmx

Smash Apprentice
I think that the match that I had vs. Bomber was saved in the Wii because the SD card was not working.

I remembered that Bomber said you that the SD was not working, and then I don't remember anymore.

EDIT: Read first sentence

Usually, we put a character if they helped you advance in the bracket. If you won a game with a character, but didn't win the set, people wouldn't count that character.
All right.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Yeah, that matched was saved to the wii we were playing on. Though I don't remember if it was my wii or someone else's. :(

1: Reflex ($85.00) - Despite being destroyed in our MM having to treat you to waffle house, I'm actually very satisfied. I finally got the match with you I wanted. I've learned my limits, and now I can work on overcoming those limits. I'll definitely look to coming to AL for tournies when I have some disposable income. We need to have more friendlies and stuff, chit chat, and show me what I can do to improve.

2: Ragnarok ($25.00) - It was nice to finally meet you in person. I don't think we got to play, we should fix that for next time we meet.

3: Metmetm3t ($10.00)- thanks for hosting the tourny, we will definitely play next time.

4: NETOmx - It was nice to meet you, ggs man.

5: Ryker - Next time, we need to team up. Next time, we will fight. Next time,
we will win.

5: Saint- Your IC's are too good. Though I know now that the IC MU isn't entirely impossible thanks to Reflex, though what's funny is that I thought I had no options against you. Going against the serious Reflex, it's like having negative options.

7: TMOE- I don't think we played each other. We should fix that next time we meet. It was nice meeting you. It's always nice meeting new smashers.

9: Caveman Eric- You scrub. I'm making you walk home next time.

9: BSL- It was nice seeing you again man. Keep working on that Luigi. He's a good character. You just have to let your opponent come to you and all you have to do is ***** slap them away.

9: Bomber- Hahahahahha, you noob! You got last and you got destroyed in your overly hyped money match! Have fun with the rest of your smash carrier. gg's bro.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
We only had our second match saved from what I remember. I don't think we realized the SD card wasn't working until after our second match, so if anything, they have our second match saved.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I used Ike as well.

Thank your lucky stars we did not meet in bracket, Saint.

Shoutouts to M3t/NETO losses though.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Does Cam=NETOmx?

If so, did he go ICs for the ditto vs Saint? If that's true, was that the only time he used them?
Cam is not NETO. NETO is Ernesto, a hispanic pikachu main. Cam is one of the Johns from Alabama.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
NETO's an exchange student from Mexico. As far as I'm aware, he only used ICs in the ditto against Saint, yeah.

Top Bottom