• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Are we going to see anymore balancing with this game?

Ssbunbalanced

Smash Rookie
I mean theres like 20 nerfs i can call out immediately that i dont know how the developers missed.

There are characters that need adjustments and overall changes to the core mechanics of this game that are required for this game to not be so absurdly unbalanced so do i just sell my copy of the game to gamestop? Or do i hope for some balancing because i dont play unbalanced games.

Baysha

Smash Ace
The final balance patch has already been released. So any more changes are wildly unlikely. If you really are this firm on balance, I'd recommend looking into other platform fighters such as Rivals of Aether or Slap City.

Ssbunbalanced

Smash Rookie
The final balance patch has already been released. So any more changes are wildly unlikely. If you really are this firm on balance, I'd recommend looking into other platform fighters such as Rivals of Aether or Slap City.
i actually will look into those im in the market now for a new fighter game.

gonna sell this piece of garbage because holy mother of god this game is a mess. Thanks :)

but if any competent person reads this or one of their devs which im convinced are blind deaf and dumb. Heres what u do.

-add a cooldown to all projectiles except for entirely projectile reliant characters like megaman OR limit them in the same way wonder feather is limited.
(Krools cannons, pk fire, samus rockets, link arrows and the list goes on

-remove super armor from all sword characters who have it (they already have a sword) .

-make sure all sword characters have punishable end lag

-remove critical hits from heros sword (whos bright idea was it to give him an arsenal of projectiles, a sword and a critical hit proc?)

-new characters like pythra and kazuya and sephiroth need to be scrapped or re-visited they honestly ruined any shred of balance this game had

I could really go on and on about the mess that needs to be cleaned and how to clean it but im not being paid for it unfortunately for everyone

Last edited:

Linkmain-maybe

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1042-6735-2236
Do that and half the roster is now unplayable

Super armor is completely beaten by grabbing or just avoiding the move. Don’t hold forward.

All sword characters have punishable end lag, the range of their moves is why you can’t punish them

Crits are balanced, why are you getting hit by smash attacks. (plus is smash attacks suck without them)

Sephiroth is bad, Kazuya is easy to fight, and Phythra has clear counterplay of just edgeguard them

Top Bottom