• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Are there any Serious WFT mains yet?

BlackAcidX

Smash Rookie
NNID
BlackAcidX
3DS FC
1332-9003-7116
I'm definitely trying to main her, but she's pretty tricky to learn. I also find it sad that there's hardly WFTs online, at least I've never come across any; oh well.

Adiel

Smash Rookie
NNID
Adiel
3DS FC
4871-4499-9270
I tried her and I kinda want to main his/her I prefer the guy more (not sexist or anything lol) but its a good characters had prety good games online using WFT :bee:

dedekong

Smash Cadet
With better hit boxes and priority this could have been an incredible character.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Somehow, the three new characters they showed off at E3 2013 have gone on to become my mains/secondaries with WFT and Villager being in my top three. I am really interested in seeing if any pro players eventually pick her up.

Last edited:

Wii Fit Bae

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Da_Cake_Gangsta
Somehow, the three new characters they showed off at E3 2013 have gone on to become my mains/secondaries with WFT and Villager being in my top three. I am really interested in seeing if any pro players eventually pick her up.
Pro players already have. anti, wobbles, and tkbreezy main her

I main her http://youtu.be/NNcPFsaSC4w
Here's a video of me vs one of the best players right now wizzzrobe

Last edited:

j5scythe

Smash Rookie
I think I will use her as a main but my gameplay is evasion though... if only her reach was longer and a better grab...it's horrible.

Kaddy

Smash Journeyman
I'm also seriously considering her alongside Mii Gunner, and I'll do my best to help contribute to the WFT meta 420 PRAISE IT

Wii Twerk Trainer

Smash Ace
NNID
Wiifitgaypride69
I'm pretty much the only serious Wii Fit user here in SoCal. Went to Tournies with her and people were shocked at me using Wii Fit lol

Wii Twerk Trainer

Smash Ace
NNID
Wiifitgaypride69
Pro players already have. anti, wobbles, and tkbreezy main her

I main her http://youtu.be/NNcPFsaSC4w
Here's a video of me vs one of the best players right now wizzzrobe
Your using customs but didn't have the super hoop or heavy hitter or the super armor deep breathing? Why? Those customs alone patch up Wii fits flaws and make her even more potent. The super hoop functions similar to brawl mk's tornado. It has long range, knocks opponent offstage, good damage rack and shield pokes. Heavy hitter(side b) punishes foes who try to approach. It's very powerful and great overall. Super armor deep breathing comes in so handy when at high damage and you know your opponent will use in attack to kill you. Think of it as an "X factor". Those customs alone make Wii Fit go up the tier list!

Wii Fit Bae

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Da_Cake_Gangsta
Your using customs but didn't have the super hoop or heavy hitter or the super armor deep breathing? Why? Those customs alone patch up Wii fits flaws and make her even more potent. The super hoop functions similar to brawl mk's tornado. It has long range, knocks opponent offstage, good damage rack and shield pokes. Heavy hitter(side b) punishes foes who try to approach. It's very powerful and great overall. Super armor deep breathing comes in so handy when at high damage and you know your opponent will use in attack to kill you. Think of it as an "X factor". Those customs alone make Wii Fit go up the tier list!
That's the only one I have. I also don't think that super armor deep breathing is that good. It doesn't last long and U can't really use it after so I wouldn't pick it over the default deep breathing.

madworlder

Smash Apprentice
I haven't had a chance to play with customs, but don't you lose a good bit of height with Super Hoop? Her default up special is very strong recovery and decent at gimping, is it worth giving up just for that bit of range?

Wii Fit Bae

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Da_Cake_Gangsta
I haven't had a chance to play with customs, but don't you lose a good bit of height with Super Hoop? Her default up special is very strong recovery and decent at gimping, is it worth giving up just for that bit of range?
With her already high jumps and the little height from header she doesn't need a lot of recovery. If u mash jumbo hoops it goes as high as a unmashed super hoop. It's worth it since its a like a brawl Mach tornado. It does so much damage and can break shields. U can take them off screen and tech chase. I think it's worth it

SuaveChaser

Smash Journeyman
I have been maining her since the 3ds. She is great most of the time lol.

WECKmaster329

Smash Rookie
NNID
GAMEfreak329
Been maining her since smash for 3DS as well. SuaveChaser and I spar with her quite a bit and I feel that she is very underrated from the looks of the for glory crowd. While she may seem awkward to begin with, I have found that people don't really know how to deal with her well.

Top Bottom