• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Are there any new Sonic players? (mains/secondaries)

'V'

Smash Lord
Whenever I actually decide to play Brawl, which is rare, I use Sonic. I actually do a somewhat decent job of doing stuff from the guides.

Onions

Smash Rookie
lol practice makes perfect cant wait to get out to tourneys ill be ready by then though (I hope xD)

Sonic-Rave

Smash Journeyman
From Columbus, GA you? Im learning sonics AT's right now :O
Orly? I'm from Villa Rica GA such is read under my avi. Nice to see more Sonic mains in GA. Just throw me a PM if you have any questions about Sonic. I can probably help you with a thing or two :3

_Dice

Smash Ace
I'm a new Sonic main. Also new to brawl. Played maybe 7 days total. I like the guides but i'm not exactly understanding most of the abbreviations and everything. Also, i'm in orlando florida.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Ah, the acronym soup...

Yeah, if you're not familiar with any of the terms, feel more than welcome to ask. We'll help ya clear 'em up. :)

Mightdude

Smash Rookie
Oh sorry I missed this. I play on AiB so yeah...just occasional visits to this site, but I am a new sonic main, and there are others on AiB and around my area.

Top Bottom