• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Are there any characters you want that nobody else wants?

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
You know how when you beat certain fighting games' story modes, you get to play as the final boss and he's stupidly OP? Tabuu or Master Hand would fit that pretty well.

SirLordCapybara

Smash Rookie
I'd really like to see either Count Bleck (Super Paper Mario) or Drawcia (Kirby), but I know they're not going to happen.

Gengar84

Smash Hero
The majority of my most wanted characters are never talked about as far as Smash goes. The main one for me that I’m pretty sure not a single other person wants is Zegram Ghart from Rogue Galaxy. Zegram is my favorite video game character but almost nobody else even knows who he is. As far as the others, here’s a custom roster I made that has 20 of my most wanted characters. I’d probably make a few changes as far as an actual top 20 but these are all among my most wanted:

1621560039681.jpeg

HYRULESHERO42

Smash Journeyman
you sure thats a nintendo character?
I’ve found the game listed on several Nintendo IP and copyright listings. Not sure how else to tell, there was an old rumor about Nintendo rereleasing the game on the Wii’s virtual console but it never came about. Seems to be an instance of Nintendo going to a company and saying “make us a light gun game” and whatever the company made belongs to Nintendo.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
I’ve found the game listed on several Nintendo IP and copyright listings. Not sure how else to tell, there was an old rumor about Nintendo rereleasing the game on the Wii’s virtual console but it never came about. Seems to be an instance of Nintendo going to a company and saying “make us a light gun game” and whatever the company made belongs to Nintendo.
well theres always the copy right notice on the game itself. although these listing might be more recent, where did you find them?

HYRULESHERO42

Smash Journeyman
well theres always the copy right notice on the game itself. although these listing might be more recent, where did you find them?
Ah good point. Title Screen says Copyright 1994 Nintendo. The listings I've found have come from too many places honestly - wikis, reddit, google docs - they look like people put in the legitimate amount of effort and have been very thorough
Tin Star.jpg

RednekGamurz

Smash Rookie
NNID
RednekGamurz
3DS FC
2251-5616-7274
I was gonna post about Earthworm Jim and Crypto, but I'm surprised to see that they both have a little bit of support here. Outside of those two, as unlikely as he is, Gene from God Hand would be fun, but not even Capcom likes to acknowledge God Hand's existence, so he ain't happening anytime soon lol.

Gengar84

Smash Hero
I was gonna post about Earthworm Jim and Crypto, but I'm surprised to see that they both have a little bit of support here. Outside of those two, as unlikely as he is, Gene from God Hand would be fun, but not even Capcom likes to acknowledge God Hand's existence, so he ain't happening anytime soon lol.
I think Earthworm Jim would be a lot of fun. I used to really enjoy the cartoon when I was younger and really liked what I played of his games. I never owned any but I remember renting the first game a few times.

Top Bottom