• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Are Ice Climbers ********?

Mith_

Smash Champion
I was fighting the CPU Ice Climbers a few minutes ago (I was bored) and when I killed Nana, Popo taunted. It was quite frightening. Has this happened to anybody else?

kevinw0w

Smash Journeyman
hahaha, no. But once when I was playing AS the IC (on wifi if that matters), something strange happened.

So nana was being ******** right? So we got split up, she was on the stage and I was out going to recover. I solo squall but just miss it, then nana starts dash dancing like a crazy mofo, then vanishes. It's happened maybe 2-3 times before.

Mith_

Smash Champion
hahaha, no. But once when I was playing AS the IC (on wifi if that matters), something strange happened.

So nana was being ******** right? So we got split up, she was on the stage and I was out going to recover. I solo squall but just miss it, then nana starts dash dancing like a crazy mofo, then vanishes. It's happened maybe 2-3 times before.
We all know Nana has brain damage lol.

ChibiIceClimberz

Smash Ace
NNID
ch33bdragonite
3DS FC
5370-0405-0580
Uh... it happens a lot, but it's the other way around...

Sometimes when Popo gets Star KO'd, Nana taunts and this happened when I fought the CPU ICs.

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
I'm gonna do that when I play as IC from now on.
I'm determined to do it from now on as well. xD

Though, this hasn't happened to me. That I know of. Still think it's hilarious though. I've had something even funnier happen already... I was playing an online match, as the Ice Climbers. The stock was tied 1-1 so the next KO wins. He was Bowser, I was Ice Climbers, obviously. He loaded an attack up, and since I don't main Ice Climbers, I just.... well... sucked. lol. But he got the KO, I went into a star. He had some rude taunt, but before I went into a star, Bowser got KO'd by Nana during the taunt. I found it pretty hilarious.

Edit: Yes, I won the match. I couldn't breathe. I was laughing too hard. xD

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
I'm determined to do it from now on as well. xD

Though, this hasn't happened to me. That I know of. Still think it's hilarious though. I've had something even funnier happen already... I was playing an online match, as the Ice Climbers. The stock was tied 1-1 so the next KO wins. He was Bowser, I was Ice Climbers, obviously. He loaded an attack up, and since I don't main Ice Climbers, I just.... well... sucked. lol. But he got the KO, I went into a star. He had some rude taunt, but before I went into a star, Bowser got KO'd by Nana during the taunt. I found it pretty hilarious.
Lol I reveil myself just to lol at that. Wow did you win? and he starting john about Nana being broken? XD

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Nana only makes herself look stupid so popo looks smart :p

If you do that glitch in 3-4 player stamina mode where you have popo fall off the stage and nana is still alive, she'll start fighting like crazy on her own and then only way to kill her is to get her off the stage, which is hard xD.

Mith_

Smash Champion
Also in stam mode, if you gimp nana, once you take popo's stam to 0, you will see nana being KOed.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Nana is the most ******** character in the game, but she has her moments of absolute brilliance, as well.

Top Bottom