• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AR2 Shoutouts thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
As helios decided to piss everyone off and lock our tournament thread for no good reason I thought I'd put this up for shoutouts for the tournament.

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
It's a good thing you did but, He had a semi-valid reason for doing it.
There is a "tournament results" section which is where most shout-outs go, but I didn't see a point doing that because the tournament was over, the results were on the thread and people were happy with the shoutouts being done on the thread and there was not going to be anymore updates on the AR2 thread as the tournament was over. Hence; POINTLESS LOCK even though there is a section, it was slightly pointless, and lost belongings at a tournament cannot be found due to the post being locked now. >.>

There is however a post that Zeppo has made in the Tournament Results section for shout outs, though, people will use this one I think...

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
uh yeah. I only noticed zeppo's thread until after I posted this. Sorry mods.

P.S. everyone, if you want to do shoutouts you'll have to use the thread in the tournament results section

Aiko

Smash Champion
just a quick reminder for everyone that i have found a black controller with a sticker on the back. let me know what the sticker is and you win (or can claim back) the controller =D

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
Bullet Bill - The results section is there for a reason, regardless of how happy you guys are with the original topic. These are the rules, so don't whine at me for enforcing them.

Now, all further AR-related posts should be made HERE

*also locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom