• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

R3N0

Smash Lord
bring it to esticle (if you're going) if not then play me at the nov 1 biweekly.

Eggm

Smash Hero
I am quite fine with both ideas of jfox reamking the Tunes thread, and oorah/scribz joining the crew. I'm not only fine with them, but encourage both ideas.

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
OH SHI... Slik? Talk about the revival of melee. Look at this, mad people coming back from nowhere. Get at melee. Too good.

BrawlLover

Smash Champion
if you know melee is the better game, make an effort and reach out like i did and try to get people back into playing, for me, i prayed for melee people to be here at rowan, i freakin PRAYED, and God answered them, so melee is alive at Rowan, so cmon wictur, don't be so pessimistic and don't give up so easily, i still wuv you oh so very much

brawllover

Cyrain

Smash Ace
Okay, in response to Eggm. I'll see if I can convince Tope to come. That'd be tight. I'd love to get some good teams practice in for once. Everyone in TR still plays, but I'm sort of far away from them, so I don't get very much practice. I'm a bit rusty.

To Slikvik, that's cool. If you end up driving or if you find a ride, if there is extra space, hit me up with a PM or something. I'd appreciate it greatly.

Alukard, I love you. =D

Alukard

Smash Hero
slikvik plz bring cyrain with u... that guy is amazing lol .. dammit we need a pound 4 =]

R3N0

Smash Lord
lololool its just zerosuit being a stripper hooker ***** ... =/

anyway heres doyoung's

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
lololool its just zerosuit being a stripper hooker ***** ... =/

anyway heres doyoung's

OMG

If I didn't feel bad that you're making like 80 sigs for the people in this thread I would ask you to make me one now O_O.

Like your sigs get better and better.

Doyoung's is my favorite that **** is amazing :bee:.

Top Bottom