• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apparently, someone has a full copy of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
Pill Final Smash! I'm not even mad- that's great!

Too bad Lucina got stuck with a clone Final Smash though...

Octillus

Smash Ace
NNID
Octillus
3DS FC
0963-0987-3528
Pill Final Smash! I'm not even mad- that's great!

Too bad Lucina got stuck with a clone Final Smash though...
The other clones seem more planned - Lucina probably ended up with the incidental alt due to her sword's properties.

Mach5Mike

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mach5Mike
Wait, did I just see Dr. Mario... use a legit Mario Tornado?! AND he has his Melee/64 down air?! And even the Final Smash switched with Megavitamins looks awesome?! I think I've found me a new main! I knew all that faith in the Mario I've always wanted would pay off one day :D

Last edited:

FantasyBlade

Smash Apprentice
So Gema's got how many characters til the whole ESRB leak is confirmed? 2?

Last edited:

KingBroly

Smash Lord
So...that Trophy Test Theory people always talk about...who thinks Sakurai counted Sheik and Zero Suit Samus as Newcomers for that?

ElectricCitrus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ElectricCitrus
Meanwhile yushako only has one left. Rob. Then after that it's all new content. We are approaching major hype or semi disappointment ..

KawaiiPiranha

Smash Journeyman
I just wanna say this again;
I really believe that they're saving 3-5 characters for the Wii U release. It makes sense for a ton of reasons.
They can add them via an update to the 3DS version.
-Empty space on the CSS
-All-star available from the start
-Keeps hype alive for the Wii U version

ElectricCitrus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ElectricCitrus
That'd be so asinine of them. Besides what will keep hype alive for Wii u is the unique modes for that and the stages we won't know about.

Eisendrachen

Smash Hero
NNID
Das_Ritter
3DS FC
5026-4732-8503
So...that Trophy Test Theory people always talk about...who thinks Sakurai counted Sheik and Zero Suit Samus as Newcomers for that?
For the sake of intelligent beings everywhere (scarce as they might be), I honestly hope the answer is "nobody." :glare:

Last edited:

Zero Suit Wario

Smash Ace
NNID
Candytechnics
3DS FC
4081-6017-8838
Switch FC
SW 3576 5099 8787
Really tired of all the "RIDLEY CONFIRMED" posts in the chats. Sooner or later they're going to be genuine and I won't know because of the boy who cried 'wolf'.

ElectricCitrus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ElectricCitrus
Oh my mistkse. I can't watch the streams. So yeah it's a tied race for who can get the full esrb roster first and then confirm or deny any extra characters.

Sxips

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dark_Dino
Switch FC
SW-8329-8819-7281
Koopalings. Fan-loving, mischief-making, plumber-hating Koopalings. And they're all playable.

Gaaah. I'm setting Wendy to be a rival of a Mii I used in Mario Kart 8.
There's a. Nintendo game where I can have Larry Koopa( one of my favorites) fight against King Dedede (one of my other favorites). I can die happy.

VivaReverie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GreenTL
DHD's duck doing the pecky thing is reminiscent of Banjo Kazooie
Even if they're not in and will never be in the game, they sorta are, in spirit.

Oniric Spriter

Smash Ace
I really believe that they're saving 3-5 characters for the Wii U release. It makes sense for a ton of reasons.
-Empty space on the CSS
I wouldn't really mind, the current roster so far is pretty incredible.

KawaiiPiranha

Smash Journeyman
I wouldn't really mind, the current roster so far is pretty incredible.
Oh I totally agree. This is hands down the best Smash roster to date, even though there are a few minor complaints.
I'm just saying that it'd really make sense for the Wii U version to bring a few more characters with it.

Either way, I'm happy with the roster. I just don't think it's over until the Wii U version comes out.

VivaReverie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GreenTL
-Empty space on the CSS
I wanna say no, considering Nintendo prides themselves in making complete products, DLC (And in this case, extra character downloads) only as an afterthought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom