• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apparently, someone has a full copy of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FantasyBlade

Smash Apprentice
People complain about everything getting leaked before release, but I find it very exciting to watch all this stuff come out like this! Seeing the first time the characters are unlocked. It's just a different kind of hype from "official" reveals. Spoilers are unavoidable these days.
Duck Hunt looks great. That win pose where he NWO points to the Wild Gunman is too much!!!
I'm very anxious to see Bowser Jr. (I find all Koopaling alts too good to be true.)
IGN just blatantly tweeted that Duck Hunt was confirmed. I feel bad for the people still trying to avoid all this

AdaptiveTrigger

Smash Journeyman
NNID
AdaptiveTrigger
3DS FC
4055-4954-5664
I missed it. Was sleeping. First time I saw him now! Good stuff, but PK Fire defiantly has a longer reach. GYAAAAAAAA!!!
I was referring to the pillar being smaller after connecting. Looks easier to DI out of.

Swedish_Otaku

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Swedish_otaku
Zipzo's statement on Mewtwo! "Sorry, I'm on radio silence until his confirmation. I'm not trolling though."

murdokdracul

"What do you mean you support Yoshimitsu?!"
NNID
murdokdracul
3DS FC
2836-0188-2561
Switch FC
SW-5151-9208-7814
So did Gema do Classic with all the Pokémon characters (besides Jiggly)? I went away and came back to catch Charizard vs Master & Crazy

Last edited:

north-note

Smash Cadet
now, while I didn't read the entire thread, I'll state one thing, even if someone said it before, as a reminder, the ESRB leaks might have been confirmed real, but it hasn't been confirmed to have completed the roster yet.

Morlock138

Smash Rookie
NNID
Morlock138
3DS FC
2105-8813-5014
There is no spoiler etiquette now. The problem is any Smash news gets a ton of clicks or views. So everyone jumps at the chance to talk about any Smash related news. I hate when people repost other peoples stuff. You should at least make your own content.
But yeah, there is no hope avoiding spoilers now. Just enjoy the game however you happen to learn about it.

KaZe_DaRKWIND

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5043-2124-2144
now, while I didn't read the entire thread, I'll state one thing, even if someone said it before, as a reminder, the ESRB leaks might have been confirmed real, but it hasn't been confirmed to have completed the roster yet.
Everybody knew that already

Last edited:

Tristan_win

Not dead.
Zipzo's statement on Mewtwo! "Sorry, I'm on radio silence until his confirmation. I'm not trolling though."
'Three weeks later after WiiU release Zipzo body was found. He was right, as no one never heard from him again and mewtwo was never confirmed.'

ahhh, dark humor

Last edited:

Smallgenie549

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Smallgenie549
There is no spoiler etiquette now. The problem is any Smash news gets a ton of clicks or views. So everyone jumps at the chance to talk about any Smash related news. I hate when people repost other peoples stuff. You should at least make your own content.
But yeah, there is no hope avoiding spoilers now. Just enjoy the game however you happen to learn about it.
I was trying to avoid spoilers...even unfollowed all my video game pages on Facebook except IGN...and whaddya know? IGN spoiled the unlockable roster. Ugh.

DJ3DS

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0602-6256-9118
Here goes Greninja on Classic, so we might see Jiggs/Mewtwo soon.

gamer8

Smash Lord
I'm not sure if it affect things at this point but she did continue 3 or so time in that Ike run.
Not sure either, I can't remember how the guy who unlocked Lucina earlier was doing but I don't think he was playing at high difficulties so if this guy's struggling hopefully he turns it down a bit. He was playing Marth though when he unlocked her, maybe you have to play Marth again after playing other FE characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom