• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apparently, someone has a full copy of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Could someone show me some pics?

Zombie Saurian

Smash Journeyman
Well, I know who's gonna be my main Duck Hunt Dog, here I come.

Unless K. Rool is in.

Last edited:

DJ3DS

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0602-6256-9118
DHD looks very cool. Not one I initially had hype for but very interested in trying him now.

VivaReverie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GreenTL
Finally, all three streamers are offline.
...Well, Gema presumably isn't going to be off for that long, but still.

I wanna see Dr. Mario's Final Smash, that's like, the number 1 thing I'm curious about right now.

EDIT: Gema's back, that didn't take long.

Last edited:

RascalTheCharizard

Smash Ace
Could someone show me some pics?
It's not much, but I tried. Hope I don't get rekt by Nintendo for this.
dhd.png

EDIT: Wow it's 10pm. I'll probably go to bed soon. Also lol @ the 4-player all Duck Hunt Dog CPU match going on right now.

Last edited:

VivaReverie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GreenTL
Oh my god DHD's win pose is the laugh

EDIT:

EDIT EDIT: Suddenly Wild Gunman

Last edited:

Zero Suit Wario

Smash Ace
NNID
Candytechnics
3DS FC
4081-6017-8838
Switch FC
SW 3576 5099 8787
Wait, what game are the cowboys from? I know I've seen it before..

VivaReverie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GreenTL
The Omega Form of Kirby's stage is a thing, and it's all 3D and without the border unlike the normal version. It looks pretty sweet.

Swedish_Otaku

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Swedish_otaku
Duck Hunt Dog looks interesting. But I hate when characters summon random crap... Looks like he has two moves that does that.
I wanna see Ness! Haven't seen one single Ness move around in Smash 4 yet!! It's my main damn it!

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I'm probably gonna sleep. Please tell me when Palutena gets a victory pose and if it's the same music as Pit's or not or just something. To a lesser extent, Pit data, and much lesser extent, Dark Pit. *eyetwitch*

Zombie Saurian

Smash Journeyman
So Alph is a skin variant because he is the same thing as Olimar...yet Dark Pit isn't? Your bias is showing Suckeri.

Morlock138

Smash Rookie
NNID
Morlock138
3DS FC
2105-8813-5014
People complain about everything getting leaked before release, but I find it very exciting to watch all this stuff come out like this! Seeing the first time the characters are unlocked. It's just a different kind of hype from "official" reveals. Spoilers are unavoidable these days.
Duck Hunt looks great. That win pose where he NWO points to the Wild Gunman is too much!!!
I'm very anxious to see Bowser Jr. (I find all Koopaling alts too good to be true.)

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
Duck Hunt Dog looks interesting. But I hate when characters summon random crap... Looks like he has two moves that does that.
I wanna see Ness! Haven't seen one single Ness move around in Smash 4 yet!! It's my main damn it!
Looks like you got more than you bargained for.

AdaptiveTrigger

Smash Journeyman
NNID
AdaptiveTrigger
3DS FC
4055-4954-5664
Someone was playing as Ness earlier on one of the streams. Forward air and dash attack both appear to have smaller hitboxes. PK Thunder appears to pass through opponents initially until the tail end fully comes out of Ness's head (so his recovery can't be gimped anymore) but after that the PK Thunder acts normally. PK thunder apparently killed someone at 110%, but the difficulty was set to a low number. I also noticed that Ness was able to recover faster after hitting someone than previously (in other words, he can perform actions sooner after using PK Thunder). Psi Magnet was very large. PK Fire looks smaller.

Last edited:

TruckOSaurus

Smash Apprentice
Last edited:

Swedish_Otaku

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Swedish_otaku
OMG NESS IS BUFFED! He has longer reach, both in A attacks and PK Fire. Down B is bigger and PK Thunder looks faster.

VivaReverie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GreenTL
I must know if PK Flash still does the ground thing
If you play Ness in Brawl
You know what I'm talking about

Swedish_Otaku

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Swedish_otaku
Someone was playing as Ness earlier on one of the streams. Forward air and dash attack both appear to have smaller hitboxes. PK Thunder appears to pass through opponents initially until the tail end fully comes out of Ness's head (so his recovery can't be gimped anymore) but after that the PK Thunder acts normally. PK thunder apparently killed someone at 110%, but the difficulty was set to a low number. Psi Magnet was very large. PK Fire looks smaller.
I missed it. Was sleeping. First time I saw him now! Good stuff, but PK Fire defiantly has a longer reach. GYAAAAAAAA!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom