• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apparently, someone has a full copy of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeaTwoTime

Smash Ace
Gema_Yue is female, for the record. :p And it sure would be funny if the people complaining about her "stuffing around" were BTFO by a character being unlocked after all achievements have been cleared. :p

likiji123

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Likiji123
3DS FC
2964-9225-5942
Gema_Yue is female, for the record. :p And it sure would be funny if the people complaining about her "stuffing around" were BTFO by a character being unlocked after all achievements have been cleared. :p
Turns out the character is ridley

PhilosophicAnimal

Smash Ace
NNID
Spectros_rage
3DS FC
2879-0121-1583
I commend you for your sacrifice. Beating all levels on 9.0 must have been a hard decision to make. But you went through with it and can say that you did it. Probably wasn't worth it (you certainly make it sound that way), but you did it.
Ah, thanks...:)

And don't mind my griping... I actually really enjoyed it. I'm a sucker for trying to perfect my scores... and when Sakurai dares me like that... Well, I just can't help myself.;)

I do fear for what Smash 4 will do to me, though... But still, I don't think I'll go full 9.0. Smash is psychotically brutal at higher levels...

RascalTheCharizard

Smash Ace
2 questions.
1. is darkpit clone
2. have any other unconfirmed characters been unlocked?
1. The only moves I've seen thus far that are different are his Neutral Special and Side Special. Neutral Special shoots purple arrows that look different, but I personally can't tell in what way (to me it looks like they travel slower, but I dunno if my eyes are playing tricks on me or not). Upperdash Arm is Electroshock Arm, which is pretty much the same but appears to be multi-hit and sends foes at a diagonal angle instead of straight upwards. All of his normals that I saw and Up Special don't look any different. Didn't catch his Down Special or Final Smash.
2. Only characters from the leak; Wario, Lucina, Doctor Mario, Mr GnW, Duck Hunt Dog, Ness, Falco, probably someone else I'm forgetting etc

Last edited:

JD3

Smash Cadet
NNID
JD_Three
1. The only moves we've seen thus far that are different are his Neutral Special and Side Special. Neutral Special shoots purple arrows that look different, but I personally can't tell in what way (to me it looks like they travel slower, but I dunno if my eyes are playing tricks on me or not). Upperdash Arm is Electroshock Arm, which is pretty much the same but appears to be multi-hit and sends foes at a diagonal angle instead of straight upwards. All of his normals that I saw and Up Special don't look any different. Didn't catch his Down Special or Final Smash.
2. Only characters from the leak; Wario, Lucina, Doctor Mario, Mr GnW, Duck Hunt Dog, Ness, Falco, probably someone else I'm forgetting etc
2. Ganondorf is all I can think of

I WILL SLAUGHTER YOU

EDIT: OMG THAT WAS MEANT FOR THE CHORUS KIDS DUDE. IM SO SORRY
No worries:)

Last edited:

TheZapp

Smash Journeyman
1. The only moves we've seen thus far that are different are his Neutral Special and Side Special. Neutral Special shoots purple arrows that look different, but I personally can't tell in what way (to me it looks like they travel slower, but I dunno if my eyes are playing tricks on me or not). Upperdash Arm is Electroshock Arm, which is pretty much the same but appears to be multi-hit and sends foes at a diagonal angle instead of straight upwards. All of his normals that I saw and Up Special don't look any different. Didn't catch his Down Special or Final Smash.
so darkpit<pit?

PhilosophicAnimal

Smash Ace
NNID
Spectros_rage
3DS FC
2879-0121-1583
I could swear I saw the Guardian Orbitars at one point. Given how cloney he is, it wouldn't surprise me.

And I think his up special has him spinning a bit... maybe it does damage, unlike Pit's?

Kumatora

Smash Cadet
Agreed.

And now that I've seen it a bunch of times, I'm pretty sure that weird stone platform moving under the stage is the top of Dungeon Man's head... So much delicious Mother fanservice...:awesome:
I know it. The first time I saw the void open in the back showing the Lumine Hall, I about cried a little. This is the greatest thing the Smash games have ever offered Mother fans.

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
I'm devastated at the lack of Wolf. I hope he gets in as DLC.

Hopefully the Mewtwo thing is true.

EmeraldDragonair

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmeraldDragonair
I'm devastated at the lack of Wolf. I hope he gets in as DLC.

Hopefully the Mewtwo thing is true.
Its not, Zipzo has been on the Mewtwo thread since making the tweet, and in spite of several tags, he has refused to comment. Mewtwo may be in, but Zipzo knows nothing we don't in that regard.

RascalTheCharizard

Smash Ace
The Master Core killed itself in its final form, just ran off the stage and Up B'd the wrong way LMAO. Anyone know what difficulty she was on? I wasn't watching.

Kinglypuff

Smash Cadet
Its not, Zipzo has been on the Mewtwo thread since making the tweet, and in spite of several tags, he has refused to comment. Mewtwo may be in, but Zipzo knows nothing we don't in that regard.
Or maybe he can't/ is afraid to break the embargo since his name pops up in any smash related website :) Can't blame him for that !

PhilosophicAnimal

Smash Ace
NNID
Spectros_rage
3DS FC
2879-0121-1583
I know it. The first time I saw the void open in the back showing the Lumine Hall, I about cried a little. This is the greatest thing the Smash games have ever offered Mother fans.
Me too!:chuckle:

I've got this weird feeling that the text the wall was showing is gonna say something different than the original game... like something Smash Bros. related. I can just feel it...

VivaReverie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GreenTL
Ohh no
The Karate Joe trophy was just viewed in the trophy-view thingy, the BG of the text had no symbol (Unlike every other franchise represented with a character in the game). Two ways this could go: Either this deconfirms a Rhythm Heaven rep (Bye Chorus Kids), or you don't see the symbol until after you unlock them.
...Hopeful for the latter, but not really feeling it. This does at least make the well known Dixie/Chorus Kids/Ridley/Mewtwo leak feel dubious, meaning we could be well on the wrong track here.

Kumatora

Smash Cadet
Ohh no
The Karate Joe trophy was just viewed in the trophy-view thingy, the BG of the text had no symbol (Unlike every other franchise represented with a character in the game). Two ways this could go: Either this deconfirms a Rhythm Heaven rep (Bye Chorus Kids), or you don't see the symbol until after you unlock them.
...Hopeful for the latter, but not really feeling it. This does at least make the well known Dixie/Chorus Kids/Ridley/Mewtwo leak feel dubious, meaning we could be well on the wrong track here.
I was looking for that too. Interesting though, the nintendog trophy didn't show a symbol either, even though nintendogs has one in order to represent the stage. Not sure this means anything or not though.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
So who has been unlocked so far?

Ultra*HappyCharge

Smash Apprentice
Ohh no

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Well, then besides Bowser Jr. We have everyone from the leak out of the way, so it will only be new at this. Oh and also ROB

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom