• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex Housing Thread

Olikus

Smash Champion
Thursday Night at Cobr's House:

1. Kabal
2. Tacos
3. Tom Bombadill

Last edited:

Cobrevolution

Smash Master

1. Kabal
2. Tacos
3. ??? (was originally Near but now no $$$ to go so)

i've decided that i'm only going to house three people whom i can pick up from newark airport on thursday, because that's all my car can fit (and with luggage and tv and ****, it'll be packed)

so if there's a solitary person flying into EWR on thursday night and you need somewhere to stay, let me know.

Tom Bombadil

Smash Journeyman

1. Kabal
2. Tacos
3. ??? (was originally Near but now no $$$ to go so)

i've decided that i'm only going to house three people whom i can pick up from newark airport on thursday, because that's all my car can fit (and with luggage and tv and ****, it'll be packed)

so if there's a solitary person flying into EWR on thursday night and you need somewhere to stay, let me know.

I think I've decided to come to Apex. Want to house me?

Olikus

Smash Champion
allso if people are having hotel rooms or are interested, we can write that here as well.

Sedda

Smash Champion
ok

im staying with narwhal, dr lampy, bowl and someone else already (i THINK we'll be arriving thursday night)

MrMarbles

Smash Lord
I am also in need of a place to stay from thursday night until monday morning. i might book a room at the hotel and try to get a few peeps to stay with me to split cost if i cant find a better option

Annex

Smash Ace
I didn't post here? Then where the **** did I post...

Guys I need a bed
Thursday night - Sunday evening

Hotel splitting sounds ok as long as there's decent smash going on cuz I'm into that

tacos

Smash Journeyman
So socal guys are checking out sunday noon and I booked my flight on monday(cz i did not know they were leaving that early). If anyone staying till monday, can i plz has floor space?

Sedda

Smash Champion
YO ******* shalaka and mariguas still need housing from the 26th onward. they can stay in my hotel room DURING apex if nobody can house them then, but theyll be arriving on the 26th

weedwack says he can house them but doesnt know if he can pick them up from jfk HELP

Fireblaster

Smash Lord
I have zero plans for housing so far. I'd be willing to split a hotel room with a group so i can sleep on a bed (or on the floor for a smaller split)

Shears

Smash Master
I have a room at the red roof. Its a quarter mile from the venue, so 5 minute walk. Not sure who still needs a floor to crash but I figured I'll post it here. The room checkin is Thursday 1/29/15 and checkout is Sunday 2/1/15.

Beesy

Smash Apprentice
I've got a room Thursday and checkout is Monday. I'm looking for other people to split the cost as it's about 99$ per night. It has 2 queen beds. Just message me if you're interested. I'm not opposed to sleeping on the floor some if we can get more people in.

Morin0

Smash Lord
I actually have no idea where to go after i get to Newark Liberty International Airport
Rob (cobr_evolution) says you can take a train from the airport to Secaucus, NJ. Get in contact with him. He can give you a more detailed answer.

Last edited:
Top Bottom