• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2015 Venue Changed! Competition Will Restart Tomorrow

D

Deleted member

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIVE APEX STAFF YOUR ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

NotAnAdmin

Smash Journeyman
Oh baby, I can't wait. It's really to bad.

I guess now we know to have a back-up plan whenever something happens again. Even though the whole thing really was just a huge coincidence, it's good the show can go on.

Owlflame

Smash Apprentice
So... I didn't know the Smash community actually seperates themselves from the FGC (At least to the degree where they can formerly say "FGC" and expect everyone not playing smash To know they're talking to them.)

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Happy days are here again! :D

TheHypnotoad

Smash Ace
How in the world are they gonna finish it in 2 days? Smash tournaments are already notorious for going overtime, I find it hard to believe they'll be able to finish in only 2 days.

RiceIsYummy

Smash Rookie
FYI: Anyone who is trying to find a hotel near the new venue you can book at the Double Tree Hotel by calling and telling them you are with Apex. You will not be able to book online.

Rooms are going for $99

Last edited:

Gionni

Smash Apprentice
What the ****, I mean all the things that happened before and during this Apex are crazy, but I'm happy that it can go on

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Honestly wouldn't be surprised if the big N set up the new hotel at least. Anyway great that the show will continue!

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Let's hope it doesn't get cancelled, for superstitious reasons, I think we should try and support the cut veterans at Apex, so they won't try and cancel it,
To all Apex 2015 goers, we have a request. As you know Apex is being sponsored by Nintendo, and because of this we want to send them a message, that we want and will support the Brawl veteran Wolf, becoming playable in Super Smash Bros for Wii U and Super Smash Bros for 3DS as his own playable character via DLC. This event will be televised, so we ask you to kindly tell the world that you want Wolf DLC, and if you are fortunate enough to encounter a Nintendo employee, notably one who is in a high position at Nintendo, like Reggie, Bill Trinen, JC, directly tell them you want Wolf to be playable in Super Smash Bros for Wii U and Super Smash Bros for 3DS as his own playable character via DLC. Thank You.
Support Wolf Today!
Now we won't have to worry about Wolf canceling Apex. Though support characters like Ice Climbers and Lucas too, they're both known to have ice powers. So who do you think is gonna win the tournament?

TheGravyTrain

Smash Ace
NNID
Theboyingreen
Wow, this is another spirit bomb moment. The Smash community is just awesome.

Edit: I'm in math class right now, and I literally could not care less right now about verifying trigonometric identities because this whole situation is amazing.
I had math doing the same stuff, in WA, same age. Same school?

Top Bottom