• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - Apex 2015 Apex 2015 Transportation/Housing Thread

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
So when it comes to any big event, the cost of travelling can make or break someone's chances of making it to the event. With an event such as Apex, there will be tons of people who will be traveling from out of state/country to New Jersey. This thread to help out those who need that little assistance in looking for housing/transportation and makes it easier on them to catalog info on one thread. If you like to be added to the list, please post what you are looking for and if there are any details (such as "looking to split hotel room", "dates you are looking to be housed", and "will provide airport pickups only on Fridays").

Looking for Housing:
Quail93
SmashKingFail
Kujo~
kyle ayala
Dekar289
jarvitz
_D._
IAmArakune
soicanpost/ Looking for housing Thursday thru Sunday/Monday
Endeby/ Looking to hang out Tuesday
Mayday
*Risen*
Alex Bauer

Will provide Housing:

Looking for Transportation:
Quail93/Is looking for transportation from Baltimore or DC for the 29th/Will provide "extra cash if needed"
kyle ayala/Is looking for airport pickup/
IAmArakune/Is looking for ride to venue/
soicanpost/ Is looking for airport pickup Thursday and airport dropoff Monday

Will provide Transportation

I will update this list frequently.

Last edited:

Quail93

Smash Rookie
Hello There, I am Coming from frederick Maryland and I am looking for both Housing and Transportation, If needed i can get dropped off in baltimore or DC (preferably DC) Ill be going in for smash 4 so arriving on the 29th would be ideal. I am definitely willing to spot some extra cash if needed.

Pandie the pantie

Smash Cookie
NNID
atrociousPanda
I'm coming from Brownsville, TX. Gonna road trip it with my buddy and enter Melee, Sm4sh and others because why not.

Looking for housing. Thanks in advance.

LyonDRC

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LyonDRC
I'm coming from Brownsville, TX. Gonna road trip it with my buddy and enter Melee, Sm4sh and others because why not.

Looking for housing. Thanks in advance.
Finally someone from Brownsville! I thought I was alone in here T_T

Kujo~

Smash Rookie
Entering melee singles and looking for housing/people to share a hotel with. I have transportation, and I'm driving from Maine on Thursday and leaving Monday morning.

I'd be more than happy to split a hotel room with people. Trying to cut back on costs as much as possible because grad school is dumb. I have a car, and if need be, can transport people assuming people will chip in for gas.

Last edited:

TheBardlyBard

Smash Cadet
Hello There, I am Coming from frederick Maryland and I am looking for both Housing and Transportation, If needed i can get dropped off in baltimore or DC (preferably DC) Ill be going in for smash 4 so arriving on the 29th would be ideal. I am definitely willing to spot some extra cash if needed.
Question, what tournament are you doing? Melee? Smash 4? I also live in Frederick maryland and am going there, i could probably help you out.

kyle ayala

Smash Rookie
Hello I am coming from Miami, FL and I just need housing and an airport pickup for apex. I am willing to provide whatever fee it is for the hotel or whatever. Any people above me that are willing to put down for a hotel, lmk. If you can, contact me at 786-508-3962. Thank you.

Last edited:

Dekar289

Smash Hero
Hi, my name is David 'Dekar' Moore.
I'm from Melbourne, Australia.
I'd love to be housed for APEX if possible. Entering Melee.
Please PM me on here if you are able to assist, thanks!

jarvitz

Smash Apprentice
I'm looking for a hotel room from either tursday or friday to sunday, so 2 or 3 nights. Contact me on skype if possible.

_D._

Smash Apprentice
From Tallahassee, FL looking for housing. If anyone can oblige I can buy lots and lots of food. I would be bringing a full carpool. My number is 2253337409. Contact me anytime.

IAmArakune

Smash Rookie
I'm from Palm Harbor, FL and am looking for housing and preferably a ride from the airport to the venue. I would be willing to split a room with anybody at the venue, can pay for my own food, gas for the pickup, and my end of the room. If anyone has anything they can do to help I'd sincerely appreciate you contacting me at 727-277-2344, or on twitter @WorstSmasherFL.
Thanks so much in advance.

Entering melee singles, btw.

Last edited:

soicanpost

Smash Rookie
I'm from Orlando Florida. Looking for pickup Thursday from airport & ride back to airport Monday. Also looking for housing or hotel from Thursday to Monday or Sunday. Willing to pay the fee's for transportation or sharing for hotel or housing. Most preferably melee players. If I don't get anybody to plan with by the 9th or 10th I might as well not go. Pm me if interested & the fees. I will give you my number or Skype.

Endeby

Smash Cadet
NNID
Endeby
I have a hotel room on Clarion with some of the other Norwegian smashers coming over, and thus don't really need housing under Apex. Thing is, I arrive at JFK on Tuesday 27th and my roomies don't show up until two days later. So I basically have no plans at all for my two first days in the US.

If anyone in the area want to play Melee or Smash 4 and can house me, I would be very much up for that. Even if you can't house me and still would like to play, I might be up for it if you know about a hotel that is somewhat close to your setup. As much as I want to enjoy NY/NJ, I want to play Smash even more!

Feel free to ask any questions you might have over PM. You can also add "Andreas Endeby" on Skype, if you prefer that.

Yours faithfully,
tldr; I arrive at Tuesday and would love to hang with fellow smashers while I wait for my roomies who arrive at Thursday. Hit me up!

Last edited:

Mayday

Smash Cadet
After months of being almost guaranteed that I couldn't get the days off for Apex, they finally let me have the days off. Anyone have any room at the hotel? I'll split the cost

Edit: Found a room

Last edited:

*Risen*

Smash Cadet
Gonna need to get into a room with someone, money's not an issue. Might have one other person with me.

Alex Bauer

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, my names Alex, I am coming from Columbus, Ohio. If anyone has a spot for housing it'd be greatly appreciated! Please message me if anyone can help out. Money isn't an issue so I can pay my way anyway I need to.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
After months of being almost guaranteed that I couldn't get the days off for Apex, they finally let me have the days off. Anyone have any room at the hotel? I'll split the cost
Gonna need to get into a room with someone, money's not an issue. Might have one other person with me.
Hey guys, my names Alex, I am coming from Columbus, Ohio. If anyone has a spot for housing it'd be greatly appreciated! Please message me if anyone can help out. Money isn't an issue so I can pay my way anyway I need to.
WHat days are you guys looking for?

JbrockPony

Smash Apprentice
NNID
JbrockPony
I'm flying in from Chicago. I'm entering both Smash 4 Wii U singles and doubles. I already have housing but the group I'm already with is leaving sunday by car and I won't be able to catch a plane till monday morning.

Can anyone offer a room to stay in just for that sunday? Would be even better if you happen to give me a ride to the airport to avoid shuttle hassel (Though I can deal if it comes down to that....).

Edit: In summary,

So Sunday, in need for housing.

Monday Morning around 7am for airport dropoff.

Last edited:

Vlush

Smash Rookie
Anyone want to split a hotel? Just let me know and we can talk on skype

Sedda

Smash Champion
I'm trying to find HOUSING and TRANSPORTATION for SSB64 players Mariguas (placed top 8 last year) and Shalaka (top chilean 64 player, first time Apex).

They'll be arriving at the JFK airport in NY on Jan 26th. So far, I've been able to find a couple of people willing to house them, but none of them are near JFK and don't know if they can get them from the airport.

If anyone here can pick them up from the airport on the 26th, house them and get them to Apex, let me know. They can always stay in my hotel room during Apex, but I won't be there until the night before.

Thanks!

Perfecthell4

Smash Apprentice
I'm looking for transportation from Fredonia NY on Thursday and return trip on Monday. I can get to any town within a 2 hour radius for pickup, I need 1 or 2 seats, and i/we can chip in gas, even pay extra

I can be contacted here or on Facebook : David Romard (perfecthell)

The Carpenter

Smash Apprentice
I have a good amount of space and would be willing to house people. Otherwise I have a friend who might also be willing. We live in Rockaway, which is roughly 50 mins from the venue. I saw that _D._ said he would have a full carpool and would be able to provide food which I would much appreciate so I guess I could take all of them. I also happen to know *Risen* from a gaming venue we both go to, I don't know where he lives though and my place might not be any closer then where he's at but if he want's I'll take him in too. I'll message both of them about it and if either or both go elsewhere instead, I'll take some other people. I'd be able to host on Thursday night, after the event on Friday, and all of Saturday and Sunday if necessary. As far as transportation I can't do anything especially since I'm possibly not even going to the event myself.

Last edited:

noe3

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Noe_03
3DS FC
3368-2779-4997
My other roomates fell through, so if anyone is left that needs a room at the hotel on Thursday, Friday or Saturday send me a PM.

Top Bottom