• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2014: The Year of Luigi continues!

Papapaint

Just your average kind of Luigi.
I'm going to use this as a list-builder for our APEX luigis. Who all is planning on coming?

We should have at least one, if not multiple double luigi teams.

For now, I'm really hunkering down and practicing, aiming to be able to beat Cyrain, Milkman, and Ether in at least one or two sets. My goal is to make it out of both pools rounds.

Griffard

Smash Ace
Guys I love Luigi so much. I've decided I'm committed, I just have the most fun with him and never rage which is good too.

His option coverage can be really elite, and his speed and quickness provide potential for a great control game, which is a quality most top tiers have in some way. Gross combo and punish game (ledgedash shoryus come to mind) are pretty nice too, and his edgeguarding is godlike too if you set it up thoughtfully.

Shoutouts to all the weegs still squeegin', <3 you guys

also abate you're my hero and vudu u qute 2

Top Bottom