• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - Apex 2015 Apex 2014 Info Dump! - MELEE ON SPOOKY RIGHT NOW!

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Esam vs Bladewise! Fullmetal, Copycat, PapaDave, and Mikehaze all in Losers', likely not to survive!

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Ruoka takes a VERY close game 2 to take the set! Killer, the online warrior, is indeed a very good player!

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Easy to look back through for recaps, let's people know what's up at work, etc! =D

Kneato

Totoro Joe
Raising your post count or something? People can watch streams you know. =p
Some people can't watch streams right now, and Apex site is constantly down so there is no where to check current standings.

Lamb 1 Vectorman 0 on to match 2

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
Raising your post count or something? People can watch streams you know. =p
I'm deployed and this thread is godlike for me and a bunch of people who are at work or whatever that can't watch the stream right now

I love everyone who is updating this thread

btw any info on Arizona would be great. Sounds like our top players are doing well but nobody is updating the facebook because theyre all busy with their pools

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Merihim barely takes game 3! Surprisingly very close set!!!

In Melee will be KDJ vs Flow in LFs!

^Rule of thumb for top players is no news is good news! Axe must've won his pool, VMan got 2nd losing to M2K I believe, but I don't know about the others.

Dext3r vs Jimmy Joe in 64!

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Also, King Funk this has gone on for a long time. This isn't the first dump icy has done. It's very useful for a lot of people.

Kneato

Totoro Joe
P:M Dawza and Eazy in losers. Whoever loses this is out for the count. Marth dittos!

t3h Icy

Smash Master
KDJ JV4s to take the set and eliminates Flow! He survives for tomorrow's R2 Pools!

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Dext3r beats Jimmy Joe 2-0! Smash 64 has been looking strong for Mexico today!

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Ybombb vs Han Solo in Losers' in 64! It should be a really good set!

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Sweet and Prozak both went Zelda by the end of their set, lol. Sweet wins 2-0!

Top Bottom