• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2013 Links

NNID
dansalvato
So much fun meeting all the Links at APEX this year. I can't believe there were 7+ Links, it was awesome.

Skler

Smash Master
Lol I got ***** in the crew battle also

:phone:
We don't talk about that crew battle.

I threw a boomerang in the opposite direction of that DK, and that was the best thing I did in it. I did really well in pools then fell apart right after. It's like I forgot how to hit buttons or something.

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
J.Shadows where the **** were you, I went undefeated in all my ****ing money matches and you were the only one who i couldnt find/*****ed out. STEP UR GAME UP HOMIE ur $5 woulda given me $40 it mm for the weekend.

J.Shadows

Smash Champion
J.Shadows where the **** were you, I went undefeated in all my ****ing money matches and you were the only one who i couldnt find/*****ed out. STEP UR GAME UP HOMIE ur $5 woulda given me $40 it mm for the weekend.
Lol yeah I ****ed up I'm J666 I only saw you bracket day so we really couldn't mm

Hope I can travel again really do wanna mm

Top Bottom