• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone who actually can't get this game?

Polostick

Smash Apprentice
I am incredbly poor and can't afford a wii. i'm soo lucky i have a game cube.

I will buy this game though. just need a wii to go with it.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
I'm incredibly poor too, but I just saved up money for months lol

Also if you work you can afford a Wii + Brawl in at least a month or two.

I only work 7 hours a week and I still make about $200 a month :)

limitbreak

Smash Ace
Well maybe insteado of making useless threads you should be out trying to get a job to make some money. Then you'll be able to buy a wii.

Tpoto

Smash Cadet
lol, I got it pre-ordered for me cause of Christmas! Its a late christmas gift for me.

gamer8

Smash Lord
I had money for a Wii, I was gonna get one for Christmas but the idiots at the stores said it was sold out and if I wanted one before February I needed to pay an extra $100... god...

solrac_krad

Smash Apprentice
I dont even have a Wii yet, Im sure Ill get this someday, but when really??
I cant work (Im in school from 7 am to 7 pm for usual) and my parents wont buy it to me xD, Im not poor at all, but saving its not an option for me, I spend most of the money on school stuff, Ill try to seel my Snes, game cube and ps2 and every game from those consoles to get a Wii, and the smash game

iMichael

Smash Lord
Denny's, Taco Bell, Wal-Mart, GAMESTOP!, McDonalds, Home Depot, Office Depot, A college....c'mon man I'm sure one of those places are hiring....there's no excuse for this....if you really want something...you'll find a way to get it.

Fat Lobo

Smash Rookie
I'm just asking 200 people for 25 cents this whole month. Then I'll have 50 dollars for brawl! :)

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I don't know.

I've told my parents and myself that I'm saving up any money I get for a saxophone.

I guess it depends on whether my parents want to buy it for me or not.:laugh: Grr... I hate making them buy me anything like this. But it's better than paying for another instrument, right? (Trust me, I've been through so many instruments. XD Bassoon is, of course the one I like the most, but I want an instrument to march.)

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
I don't even have a Wii yet..
I haven't pre ordered Brawl either..
I'm just hoping that I can get my mom to buy both on the day of the release lol

Rauzaruke

Smash Apprentice
lol @ most of you people. I saved all my Best Buy gift card money for a few years. I easily have $500 to spend there.

I <3 my family for being gift card whores. XD

Garuda

Smash Ace
Saved enough money, I've got a Wii, pre-ordered back in September. Yay!

Smash legacy

Smash Apprentice
I'm with TC. I, as of yet, don't have a Wii. I also haven't managed to save up enough for it, and by the time I get enough, Brawl will already be out. I can't work to earn money either, as Child Labor Laws prevent me from working.
Go to odd jobs to earn money, its not so hard go around asking to mow peoples lawns and walk there dragons or dogs if they have a dog you know.:p

Smash legacy

Smash Apprentice

i ended up working and got enough of money, been wanting wii for a awhile now but my fmily ordered me one thats coming in january so ill probally get it around the same day brawl comes out. Been trying for years now.

Man i would help, your not going to have enough by the time brawl comes out?:urg:

Smash legacy

Smash Apprentice
I really have no idea how pre-order works so I haven't done it...would someone mind filling me in? :D
You can pre order a wii at some gamestores, youve got to be there the second the store opens some people wait there to get a wii before the store opens. Just ask them if theres a day where theyll be pre ordering wiis and when to come in. I guess they have a limited supply.

For Brawl just go to any game store and ask to pre order it for about 5$ but they may of ended the pre orders, who knows check it out. good luck:)

Oh yea if you pre ordered a game theyll have yours in stock waiting for you the day itsrealesed and you can just ask them for it but youve got to pay them the full price of the game the day it comes out, its pretty much saying that you have a garuenteed copy of the game for the first couple of days it comes out.

make sense?

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Well maybe insteado of making useless threads you should be out trying to get a job to make some money. Then you'll be able to buy a wii.
This guy....pfft....does not have a heart of sympathy. Listen you, don't be a jacka$$! We're all sorry we weren't born with a silver and gold spoons in our mouths. Sorry, but I really loathe and despise fools who have smash sporks of there wazoos.

As for me, I'm buying it but just barely.

Zero_P

Smash Ace
You can pre order a wii at some gamestores, youve got to be there the second the store opens some people wait there to get a wii before the store opens. Just ask them if theres a day where theyll be pre ordering wiis and when to come in. I guess they have a limited supply.

For Brawl just go to any game store and ask to pre order it for about 5$ but they may of ended the pre orders, who knows check it out. good luck:)

Oh yea if you pre ordered a game theyll have yours in stock waiting for you the day itsrealesed and you can just ask them for it but youve got to pay them the full price of the game the day it comes out, its pretty much saying that you have a garuenteed copy of the game for the first couple of days it comes out.

make sense?
haha yeah I have a wii already but the game thing I wasn't so sure about, I thought it had something to do with online? meh alright I'll go to everygame store near me and ask if preorders are still available

Nodonn

Smash Cadet
I probably won't be able to get it as it won't release in Europe in my lifetime.

Makaveli X

Smash Cadet

Well, if you're young, then you should try to get a part time job during breaks such as winter or summer. It helps and its definitely something to think about. I'm not gonna get the Wii nor Brawl because i've lost interest in video games and i'm not really willing to shell down money for it. But seriously, think about a part time job if you don't have one already. Good luck :)

Rodent23

Smash Cadet
I don't even have a Wii yet, but I'm planning on saving money between now and my Feb 12th Birthday so I'll have enough next time I go to the city. :D

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
aww man you made me feel really bad for being "very well off" now I need the "something to make you all happy" thread

NessOnett

Smash Journeyman
I have enough money for a Wii, but I cant find one...
ouch Pyr0, that sucks. But it's only logical that they should be sold out everywhere, they're amazing(and soon to be more so with brawl adding to the games list). Gotta take some initiative to get one.(me, i camped out for the original midnight release last Nov.)

Top Bottom