• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone Want to Smash in Lawrenceville Today?

ace_201

Smash Apprentice
Anyone want to come play some Brawl/Melee today? I'm looking to play some Smash, and I have nobody to do it with. If anyone is interested, post. If I get some people, I'll give out my address so you can get over here. You can pretty much stay as short or long as you like. I don't work today, I'm out of class already. This is in the LAWRENCEVILLE area. Right down the street from GGC/old GPC Lawrenceville Campus. On Collins Hill Road. Let me know.

Saltix

Smash Lord
Why WHY WHY on a monday :[

I'm in duluth, dont have a ride and have a eye doctor appointment today.
Sorry bud

WildStar

Smash Journeyman
If I had the money I'd drive 2hrs and some change to play some smash. We should plan on doing that, smash session. Haha, Augusta sucks.

redemption99

Smash Rookie
doh i wish i got on the boards more often, i live right next to there, IN lawrenceville and i go to GGC college ! Me and my bros are always looking to play =)

Top Bottom