• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone want to have some friendlies friday 8/22 ?

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
Or Saturday? Over at PnT, seeming how more people can make it out. I've been versing the same people in my neighborhood aside from Seibrik and Nevershootme since they live fairly close. Seems like I can't ever get any practice in with em, maybe it's just my luck or bad timing. So I'll try to fight against that, and either go to PnT or plan sh;t out much better.

Anyway, Being that I'll most likely be over there at MainStreet Friday and/or Saturday, Let's get some friendlies/practice/whatever in? I really do think that since I just verse the same people over and over again I won't be getting any better. and I would really like to be a whole lot better. Anyway, let me know. If anyone prefers a place over PnT, or infact any other time I can definitely try to make it.

oof, also. game boys. I'm still looking. eBay doesn't cut it. anyone interested in a sega saturn?

aim: aria of ray

Master Raven

Smash Master
My parents are willing to invite you guys over at my apartment any time you wish (well, at least the weekends!), so if you want we can just practice here instead, plus we don't have to worry about random newbies wanting to play, lagless TVs, food, and I also own Melee and 64 so we can have fun with those games as well (I don't really have everything unlocked in Melee though so either one of you guys bring a memory card with all stages and characters unlocked [I just need GaW and Mewtwo unlocked, and definitely need to unlock more stages], or I'd have to work my butt off to unlock them myself). :)

I just first need to know the new address because we really only recently moved here and I'm bad with remembering addresses, but technically speaking, we're closer to Main Street than we were last time.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
your dad is a rad dad. let me say that for being ridiculously nice that time, even though you should've kept the money. Which I hope you did! Anyway, update with the info, maybe I can make it out there.

Top Bottom