• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone want to exchange NNID's or Friend codes?

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Well this is a problem, I just got this message. I'm so sorry >< I'm trying to think of a better way for you to contact me to play, because I don't seem to get notifications enough from posts. Perhaps private messaging me next time ><?
Yeah i can do that. What times are you open in this week?

LCC Son-in-Law

Dork-in-Law
NNID
I'll add you
3DS FC
0989-1853-2327
Yeah i can do that. What times are you open in this week?
Tomorrow ive got some plans, but Wednesday from 12-3pm and 5-8 pm I am free. Thursday morning before 2pm I can possibly play if I'm not exhausted from work (I work night shifts). Friday should be fairly open in the afternoon, and Saturday nights and Sunday afternoons/nights are my freest days. Sorry, my schedule is everywhere lately :x.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Tomorrow ive got some plans, but Wednesday from 12-3pm and 5-8 pm I am free. Thursday morning before 2pm I can possibly play if I'm not exhausted from work (I work night shifts). Friday should be fairly open in the afternoon, and Saturday nights and Sunday afternoons/nights are my freest days. Sorry, my schedule is everywhere lately :x.
It's understandable man. I'll try to hit you up within those time frames if i'm not busy myself.

WispBae

Tsundere Princess
NNID
The-Wispy
3DS FC
5343-7751-0954
As suggested by @Ffamran, if anybody needs help with the Duck Hunt MU, hit me up! Currently stuck on 3DS until WiiU is fixed, but I'm still game.

Although I am not the best doggy, I regularly place higher rather than lower.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
As suggested by @Ffamran, if anybody needs help with the Duck Hunt MU, hit me up! Currently stuck on 3DS until WiiU is fixed, but I'm still game.

Although I am not the best doggy, I regularly place higher rather than lower.
What times are you open this week? I be down become the space pheasant MU fiend and to take you up on the offer especially if you know what your doing?

WispBae

Tsundere Princess
NNID
The-Wispy
3DS FC
5343-7751-0954
What times are you open this week? I be down become the space pheasant MU fiend and to take you up on the offer especially if you know what your doing?
I could play tonight if ya like!

Leg

Smash Cadet
NNID
SeduKtriss
If anyone wants to play tonight, I'll be online until maybe midnight, and I'd really like to see how other Falcos play XD

SeduKtriss

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I can hit you up later tonight past 8 p.m. Right now I'm working on my Bowser.

EDIT: I'm done with the Bowser training i'm online now for games.

Last edited:

ShineFantasm

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4038-5988-2002
Falco main here, if you wanna fight, feel free to add my 3DS fc : 4038-5988-2002
go ahead, I'd be glad ;D

FractalAura

Smash Rookie
NNID
FractalAura
I like to play Roy and Yoshi, but I'm trying to branch out, and Falco is neat! I'm not the best player, but I'm always down to play, learn, and have fun :D

Feel free to add me if you'd like to play! I'm on Eastern time, if that matters. I'm okay with any matchup as I'm trying to learn and improve. I also have a LAN adapter so lag shouldn't be a concern :D
NNID: FractalAura

Last edited:

HandzOffMyPrey11

Smash Cadet
I like to play Roy and Yoshi, but I'm trying to branch out, and Falco is neat! I'm not the best player, but I'm always down to play, learn, and have fun :D

Feel free to add me if you'd like to play! I'm on Eastern time, if that matters. I'm okay with any matchup as I'm trying to learn and improve. I also have a LAN adapter so lag shouldn't be a concern :D
NNID: FractalAura
I'll verseu dude

Taureactor

Smash Rookie
NNID
Taureactor
Hey guys! I hope this is the right thread to post this, but I created a skype chat group mostly about falco, so people can easily connect/play with each other and talk about match-ups and strategies, this chat isn't reserved to falco's main tho, so if you want to get better versus falco then join too! I'm using skype because it's easy to set up and people can easily communicate with the text chat.

To be a part of the falco skype chat simply add me on skype: Taureactor
And say that you want to join the falco skype chat!

Also feel free to invite other people in the chat group who are interested to learn more about falco!

Maruken

Smash Rookie
NNID
Moraken
After looking for a main for months, I finally settled with Falco and I'm willing to train with him more. I've got the basics down, but I'm severely lacking PvP experience so I'm willing to fight anyone.

NNID: Moraken

SwoodGrommet

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RIPinpieces
3DS FC
3652-0583-3903
Hey, recently picked up Falco, and I'm looking for an experienced Falco main to try and let me know where I'm going wrong and right. So if any of you have the time, I'd appreciate some ditto matches and advice.

NNID: RIPinpieces

abunaijay09

Smash Rookie
NNID
Abunaijay09
3DS FC
5129-1877-3387
Add me guys, I'm down for smashing, message me privately for my FC and any other social network info you may want.

Hey man
I really wana learn to play better competitively. Without for glory spammers any real good players willing to take me under they're wing would be great.I'm almost there NNID Kalnixx24
message me

Last edited by a moderator:

S0ul

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2251-7394-3324
I'm looking to improve my Smash 4 Falco (and my other characters) with non-FG players, so yeah. Let me know!

3ds FC: 2251-7394-3324

Last edited:

S0ul

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2251-7394-3324
Unfortunately, yeah. Just a 3ds right now.

*I play on my friend's wii u every now and then, but otherwise I just have my 3ds for smash.

Last edited:

BulkyJam

Smash Rookie
NNID
bulkiestjam
3DS FC
4098-2492-8436
Dropping my NNID here because I'm a newcomer and need some practice as well.

It's bulkiestjam.

Also I really like the color blue and swords, so of course I'd play Falco lmaooooo

But yeah, anyone who wi-fis on Wii U will be added by me soon, I guess, because I'm always looking to get more.

[EDIT: 12/04/15: I may not main Falco anymore, but anybody who still wants some tips or whatever can still fight me or ask, I'll be happy to oblige :D]

Last edited:

N26

Smash Rookie
NNID
MarkMusik
3DS FC
3179-6074-2722
Yo. I don't post often here but I am always gathering more and more information in regards to Falco. If anyone wants to play some Falco dittos or practice their matchups against a Falco main, please feel free to add me. My NNID is MarkMusik, but I play on the 3DS often so let me know if you'd like to swap codes!

I can reply quicker if you shoot me a message!

Tapstar

Smash Rookie
NNID
Tapstar
3DS FC
2036-9765-0871
Hey guys, if anyone is interested in playing for fun or working on ditto matchups for 3DS, feel free to message me. All characters are welcome.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I'm a Rosalina main here who I also main Falco. I'll be happy to play anyone here anytime.

NNID: FaustinoRojo10

ligersandtigons

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ChromToTheDome
3DS FC
4656-6292-5830
Switch FC
SW-2244-3437-3034
a low-level falco here looking for advice and critique lol

NNID: ChromToTheDome

nedskii-

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nedskii
Switch FC
6236-0030-3158
I'm always looking to practice & improve. Add me and then we can play whenever both of us are on. i also have a wired connection. NNID: nedskii

Top Bottom