• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone wanna record with me?

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I wanna make some Yoshi vids. We could do it on mupen p2p even though mupen sucks.

Peek~

Smash Lord
I'll play some , talk to me on kaillera

Mupen lags a bit for me. I'd prefer PJ64K :3

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Ill possibly record a few videos of falcon vs your yoshi, the plus side is yoshi has insane combos on fastfallers so if you're good with yoshi youll capture some good s***

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Alright anyone who wants to record hit me up on AIM at SheerMadness10.

Yah Peek mupen sucks. It takes like 4 times the resources pj64 takes. Seems pritty unnecessary to me.

AlanCiTuAndPope20

Smash Journeyman
We could try it :p . Some Yoshi vs Yoshi. Lol just kidding there would be a huge delay. Good luck with your vids.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
So Alancitu you could play with Isai and Superboom with P2P, those would be great matches

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Ive played people from japan on p2p with 0 lag...and a person from chile with none, I'll play...I have one of the top yoshis for online lol
Just from what I've seen... Sheermadness and Tigerbombz have better a better yoshi then you.

But then again, this is just from my experience and a few videos so don't take it to seriously.

MattNF

Smash Lord
Just from what I've seen... Sheermadness and Tigerbombz have better a better yoshi then you.

But then again, this is just from my experience and a few videos so don't take it to seriously.
koro has beaten sheermadness in yoshi dittos.

But then again, that's just yoshi dittos. it also matters how you do against the rest of the cast...

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
i'd like to.

I promise I won't use link :)
SO.. YOU SEEM PRETTY GAY. THATS UNFORTUNATE.
HONESTELY.. ITS GAY UDDES LIKE WHO GIVE GR8 PLAYAZZZZZZ LIKE ME A BAD NAME.
EH.. I MEEAN UR JUST a G69AY LAWD. THATS WORSE THAN GAY LORD.. IF I WASNT A MONOTHESIEST ID CALL U A MULTITUDE OF GAY LOORDS.
EVERYTIME I SEE FAZZZZZGZ LIKE U PLAYIN IM LIKE WOW I PWN NOOBS WAY TOO MUCH.. LOL HONESTLY? CAN U EVEN TECH? HERES A HINT... DONT GET COMBOED.
MM YEAH I LOVE GOOD DISSES.. JOIN MY CLIQUE ***** ITS CALLED 50 CENT AND ALSO CLANZ ARE GAY.. NEW TAG 50CLGZ JOIN IT UP IF UR EITHER NOT 50 CENT (MY FRIEND IS RELATED TO HIM SO HE CANT JOIN.. SUCKAAAAA) OR NOT GAY (ALSO MY FRIEND... TOTAL GAYLORD NAMED DOMINUQUE)

tigerbombzz

Smash Apprentice

you are quite the smart man! 100% agreed with bhlmro. SNIFF :)

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Yea

hello KoRoBeNiKi is your youtube account GCLU??
Yea it is GCLU
though I also use KoRoBeNiKi on Veoh for some videos

and yea Tiger..that was ages ago :chuckle::chuckle:

I'd play again lol

and Lol at SheerMadness...I beat him, i have a video, and yea I know its yoshi dittos, my yoshi is moderately good at nondittos...dittos are my specialty

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Funny how me asking if anyone wants to record turns into an ego contest.

It's not up to any of the Yoshi players to decide who's the best.

Ask Jaime or some other top players who the best Yoshi is. Their opinion is far more valid than any of ours since they're not obviously biased towards themselves.

And on topic, anyone still wanna record? I can't host on p2p. :(

tigerbombzz

Smash Apprentice
fuking yoshi players...YALLZ AINT GOOD TILL I SAY SO! therfore...yallz better pray to JESUS cuz i will never say if u l33t sauce or nub shiet...sniff

Top Bottom