• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone wanna play me? ^_^

SuperSaiyan4Rhiannon

Smash Cadet
I'm pretty uh..decent..., for a girl lolz. I would really like to play others to boost my training. I picked up up about a month ago, so I'm not amazing, as previously stated, but I would be glad to play some good pikachus.

Thanks!
<3
Rhiannon:bee:

Roller

Smash Legend
****. Looks like my Peach and Antichrists Toon Link ***** you.

You need to learn how to spotdodge noob.

SMASHANOMICON PWNS!
Wow...

Could you be more of a D-bag? And to a girl...

They are just starting, geeze. I'll play you. (and wont be an @$$)

If you have aim then AIM me, I'll help you out.:)

EDIT: My aim screen name is the same as my name here.

McDandelion

Smash Rookie
Hahaha I'm not exactly sure if I should be posting here because I'm still quite new to this forum business and constantly fear getting flamed but... I heard from my friends that the Pika community is really friendly (unlike the Metaknight or Ike ones that would ripe you apart for a single bad post) so I guess here is a good start.

Anyways, I don't think I'm that great for a girl or anything but I want to get better and I'm really curious to see how a pro Pika player plays.

Is there anyone here that wants to help? (:

iankobe

Smash Lord
Hahaha I'm not exactly sure if I should be posting here because I'm still quite new to this forum business and constantly fear getting flamed but... I heard from my friends that the Pika community is really friendly (unlike the Metaknight or Ike ones that would ripe you apart for a single bad post) so I guess here is a good start.

Anyways, I don't think I'm that great for a girl or anything but I want to get better and I'm really curious to see how a pro Pika player plays.

Is there anyone here that wants to help? (:
Its sad that new people get flamed on these boards...

But let me clarify something. The smash community is one. There's no the "Ike's side" or "the MK's side". There are just some stupid people around the community and they like to be immature. But personally I think that no one deserves flaming unless its on something REALLY obvious.

If you want to see "pro" pikachu player plays, go look for some videos on Youtube. Search for Anther, he's pretty good.

I don't consider myself a pro but am pretty good I guess and I have some videos of myself. Since I'm still improving, the videos are outdated.

Muhznit

Smash Journeyman
I play a mean, disgusting, perverse, sick, and downright nasty Pikachu. He will NOT hesitate to wreck anything that stands in his way.

Also, since we both live in Texas, there shouldn't be much lag affecting the battle, so expect plenty of QACs with a chance of lightning.

My name is "MUHZ" on wifi. I await your challenge.

SuperSaiyan4Rhiannon

Smash Cadet
UGH! The wii keeps saying unable to read disc when I put brawl in, but brawl will play on any other wii...and other games will play on the wii.. our wii doesn't like brawl =[

EDIT:
We're getting teh wii cleaned and will have it in about a week =[

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I'll play you whenever, do you have aim or anything?

DANG LOL I ***** YOU HAHAHAHAHA
Wow, what a scrub...

The only thing you ***** was your reputation.

If you even had one to begin with.

Doesn't feel so good when others are mean to you huh?

Think about what you say.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I was talking about one match...
Would you feel good if I 3 stocked you the came online and said: "LOL I ***** YOU!!!"

No. Think about what you say. Maybe "Good games" or something to that extent would of been better.

And lol Rhi.

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Don't worry Hylian. I 3 stocked him, then I got online and said "LOL I ***** YOU!".

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Quit pussyfooting around. It is different.

You look at girls in a different way, they deserve a higher respect or treatment if you will. Generally a man will hold the door for a lady, but pass right by a guy. So yeah, it is different.

And to clarify this, I'm not dissing on my crew member, birds, I'm dissing on the ******* who got 3 stocked.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I'm the best, around!!! No ones ever gonna bring me down!!!

*Sings*

Ace55

Smash Lord
Girl + smasboards = rediculous amount of replies.

Happens every time.

And I have to admit, a girl playing smashbros is pretty sexy. However, a girl with a DBZ nickname, not so sexy.

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Wait, are we discussing whether or not I'm a girl?

WTF haha

umm dark meow are you ********? YOU LIVE WITH ME YOU KNOW I'M A GIRL

rofl

& Hylian- you're the best
I still don't believe it. I'm going to need to see some proof.

I'm the best, around!!! No ones ever gonna bring me down!!!

*Sings*
You were the best. Then I started playing Brawl. ^.^ But it's cool, number 2 is just as important!

Ace55

Smash Lord
Well, you can suck my brawls. At least I'm not trying to hide that I enjoy something nerdy such as DBZ. It doesn't bother me anymore to get made fun of for this sort of thing.
I'm sucking another set of brawls thank you very much.

Wasn't trying to make fun of you, used to watch it to, just commenting. Feel free to have whatever nickname you want.

And I'm just saying, if you were a dude (or had not stated that you arn't one) this thread would probably get almost no responses. Assuming 99% of the people here are males, being a girl on smashboards is guaranteed attention. That's just the way it works.

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
I'm sucking another set of brawls thank you very much.

Wasn't trying to make fun of you, used to watch it to, just commenting. Feel free to have whatever nickname you want.

And I'm just saying, if you were a dude (or had not stated that you arn't one) this thread would probably get almost no responses. Assuming 99% of the people here are males, being a girl on smashboards is guaranteed attention. That's just the way it works.
Unfortunetly he's right Rhi XD And DBZ is lame XD You lose!

Also, good luck getting me to do the dishes again, I ****ing pwnd the house last time, you and spoox do whatever you want now, I'm not doin **** ^.^

Besides, not my fault Hylian can't keep up with super amazing Dark Meow, right?

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Unfortunetly he's right Rhi XD And DBZ is lame XD You lose!

Also, good luck getting me to do the dishes again, I ****ing pwnd the house last time, you and spoox do whatever you want now, I'm not doin **** ^.^

Besides, not my fault Hylian can't keep up with super amazing Dark Meow, right?
Yeah, I can't keep up with how fast you lose stocks :). Remember when we played? Didn't I 3 stock you?

^_^

Haha just messing man, you were cool.

Top Bottom