• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

anyone wanna get some friendlies in the Tampa area

BattleJesus

Smash Cadet
i retired melee, but i'm down for some brawl. i need to keep working on my brawl play bc i want to stay on top of my game as more and more tourneys start up as we get more into the game. AIM is mikepftw. i live real close to you in tampa

Foda

Smash Apprentice
i'm always looking for friendlies in the tampa area man, but i'm done with melee as well... would love to brawl! my aim is FodakahnQQ

mudkips4life

Smash Rookie
Oh and Lamugi, do you know Sam sleeper Jones? Im a good friend of his....

BTW are you going to ians house today? Im thinking about going from now until gigs.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
actually I'm not free anymore. I'm going to use this day to move into my new apartment.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
after the tourney, I moved in with my girlfriend for a short while. She's moving to Pensacola though, so for now I'm moving back in with my old roommates in their new place. Eventually, I'll be joining her in Pensacola.

Which means I'll get to reunite with my old crew, The Panhandle Manhandlers. ^_^

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
manko, upload the losers finals match with me GDX loto and fealess, the one at luigi's mansion...please, i've been waiting for it on youtube like all day, if you can't today then can you let me know when it will be uploaded?

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I just now got some free time.

Yesterday I closed at work, then had to open the next morning. :ohwell:

but yeah, I'll do teams before singles. It's quicker to do and it seems like when singles are available at the same time, people tend to ignore teams vids.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I'll try to get winners/losers/grand finals for teams first.

(the match you want should be losers finals right?)

Top Bottom