• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone scared?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IShotLazer

Smash Journeyman
Seriously, Captain Falcon still hasn't been confirmed.
Anyone have any doubt in their mind at least a little bit that he might not be in it?
I mean I KNOW he has to be in it... but there isn't any evidence supporting that he WILL be in, side character assist trophies mean nothing, I mean there are assist trophies of characters that don't have any relation to the character cast (that we know of) at all and samurai goroh can just be one of those.
HE HAS TO BE IN. I mean he is like the spokesman of Smash, when you think of smash, you think of captain falcon!

Aerozeke

Smash Cadet
He will be in for sure. The F-Zero world icon is confirmed--who else besides C. Falcon is more fitting as the main representative of the series? I can think of no one else.

Besides, you know he's way too awesome to be cut.

SJAK47

Smash Journeyman
Be patient... he'll be in. I don't see any reason why he won't be in.

iMichael

Smash Lord
Why are you scared? Why would Sakurai pull out the only character reppin a series(shut up with Lucas and Ness), Why are C. Falcons nipples so hard, Why do we call him Sakurai instead of Masahiro?, Why are we thinking of C. Falcons final smash?, Why am I black, but then my avatar is a white guy? Why are you so afraid of Falcon being kicked out? Why does his knee pwn....it's these things I must have answers for lol jp with yall....don't trip dude....C. Falcon will be in BRAWL

Zek

Smash Ace
There's no one who can possibly replace Captain Falcon. The only possible "what if" is whether or not he's a starting character.

IShotLazer

Smash Journeyman
Mysteryfox1, you're a commmunist.
jk, but anyway I'm pretty sure luigi will in. I think c falc HAS to be in too. F zero is a very popular game AND show, so... i mean who eles better to rep than captain falcon?
p.s.
why is captain falcon a captain? for that matter, why is he a falcon?

blurr

Smash Rookie
I personally am not too worried because Luigi hasnt even been announced yet. Characters like these, are shoe ins. Falcon is probably the character I want to return most out of any possible option.

PyroRyuken

Smash Ace
I seriously doubt that he won't be in. He's one of the most popular characters in the game and he was awsome to use. Besides, they just can't kick out F-Zero out of nowhere.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Captain Falcon is a character who has been in the smash series... UP UNTIL NOW! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: OK, J/K. It's probably just a matter of time before several key characters are confirmed. Worry threads are pointless.

orintemple

Smash Lord
I personally am not too worried because Luigi hasnt even been announced yet. Characters like these, are shoe ins. Falcon is probably the character I want to return most out of any possible option.
Luigi is not just a shoe in, he has already been accidentally confirmed in that one vid where the Nintendo rep slips his tongue. CF is the rep for F-Zero in Smash and since there is already F-Zero stuff, he can't be taken out, it makes no logical sense and I know for a fact that Sakurai is not an idiot but a genius, and not an EVIL genius either who would do something so cruel as to take away our picture of manhood from Brawl.

Falcon for Prez.

EggBomb

Smash Apprentice
No doubt, Falcon is coming back. The only question is if he is secret character or not.

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
I'm thinking he'll be a secret character. He may have been intended to be one in Melee (we all know it had a lot of time constraints...) but we'll never know that. The point is he was in SSB64, so there's nothing to stop him being one now.

Captain Falcon is my only hope left for Ness, seeing as for some reason I always imagined them as the "obscure character duo" in both of the earlier games.

Tobi-

Smash Ace
If you're scared then you need to read more threads on why is he not in.

In that case, I'd be scared for Luigi, Jiggs, and Captain Falcon. I'm sure they probably will be unlockables again in SE adventure mode. Just for the surprise of it and I'm sure sakurai doesn't want to spoil this. None of the 4 orginal N64 unlockables are in, not even the all famous luigi, the partner for mario which makes it "super smash brothers". Believe me, something is up.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
Black Shadow will be replacing Captain Falcon.
So fail, Brawl would die for that.

And OP, what would possibly make you think he wouldn't be in, especially with the icon confirmed. Who else could possibly represent F-Zero? That would be like Mario not being in Smash Bros.

The only reason he wouldn't be in would be if he accidentally mis-kneed. Say he was aiming for Luigi, who happens to misfire at the same time causing him to miss and hit Sakurai and Sakurai dies so Brawl was canceled. That would be about the only reason. And Falcon would be in a pretty big lawsuit for that one.

Crystallion

Smash Ace
Falcon won't be in this game...

...as a starter. At least, that's why I think Sakurai held all the original 12 unlockables out of his updates. I mean, does this really smell like a coincidence to you? Luigi, Jiggs, Falcon and Ness aren't confirmed yet, they were the only unlockables for Smash Bros. 64. My guess is they're back as unlockables this time.

Blackadder

Smash Master
He's in the game!
Why, if I wasn't in such a manic mood, I'd give everyone a jolly good thumpin' for no jolly good reason!

Also, it's been years since I've seen this film.

Everyone watch it. It's wonderfully...wonderful! :laugh:

Irow

Smash Ace
Lol, seriously.

Since the nerf hammer hit Fox like a mo-fo...

What the heck did they do to the Knee?

Will he even have the Knee?

Those are scary thoughts indeed.

Crystallion

Smash Ace
Other veterans also retained some of their moves like Mario and Link. Why shouldn't Falcon retain his uber awesome Knee. ;) I think he'll still have it, one can never be sure, but I have confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom