• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone play PC games?

Raptor Jesus.

Smash Cadet
Games such as Call of Duty 4, Half-Life 2, Counter-Strike: Source, Team Fortress 2, etc. Are there any fellow smashers that enjoy an occasional PC game every once in a while, like I?

mzink*

Smash Ace
Yea I love PC games though I haven't bought many newer games lately. My fav. PC game is Black and White 2

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Ugh, the Black and White series. What sucked for me about 2 was that it was so much fun for me, until I got my new computer and then it played up to speed. Then I realized "Wow, this is game is really boring." **** Peter Molyneux and his overhyping.

I am predominantly a PC gamer. Oblivion, Morrowind, Deus Ex, Bioshock, Civilization, and Emperor: Battle for Dune remain my favorite PC games.

Doggalina

Smash Lord
Chicagoland (NW Indiana)/Purdue West Lafayette
Team Fortress 2 is my favorite shooter, by far. It's like the Smash of FPS. I've played Portal, am playing Mass Effect, loved KOTOR (both of them, although the first one was better, obviously), play CoD4 intermittently, and I play Audiosurf to cool down quite often.

Goldberg

Smash Apprentice
PC gamers are the superior race in gaming, so ummm let's see, I've loved Psychonauts, Portal, Supreme Commander, every Hitman game and my favorite FPS F.E.A.R.

Raptor Jesus.

Smash Cadet
Team Fortress 2 is my favorite shooter, by far. It's like the Smash of FPS. I've played Portal, am playing Mass Effect, loved KOTOR (both of them, although the first one was better, obviously), play CoD4 intermittently, and I play Audiosurf to cool down quite often.
KOTOR rocks, Mass Effect was amazing, Portal was fun, and Team Fortress I play a lot.

XavantTheEnigma

Smash Journeyman
Unfortunate children with low-end computers such as I play minimal PC games D:
I've played Jedi Academy, Final Fantasy XI and Dark Age of Camelot. I haven't touched FFXI or JKA in awhile though ;)

T-major

Smash Champion
I'm not now, but I will be VERY soon (like, in a week). I'm getting a totally pimp laptop thats great at gaming (among other things). :D I plan on getting Orange Box first, and then Bioshock and Gears of War (and then GoW2) eventually. thats all I plan on getting so far, but I haven't been looking into PC games yet, so I don't know what other ones I might like.

Raptor Jesus.

Smash Cadet
Never played FFXI, or Dark age of Camelot. Not big on MMO's.

I'm not now, but I will be VERY soon (like, in a week). I'm getting a totally pimp laptop thats great at gaming (among other things). :D I plan on getting Orange Box first, and then Bioshock and Gears of War (and then GoW2) eventually. thats all I plan on getting so far, but I haven't been looking into PC games yet, so I don't know what other ones I might like.
You know the specs?

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
i used to play alot of ragnarok online, then i played Gunz: the duel. then i stopped playing stuff online and played alot of half-life (blue shift, opposing force), TFC, DoD. i still play the Sims occasionally.

Vampirekain

Smash Journeyman
One of the best FPS I've played to this day is Bioshock :D I recommend it to all horror games fans! It's exciting crazy and the whole environment is spooky!!
Also the graphics are top notch!
Anyway other than that I have played very few PC games such as Team Fortress 2 which is really funny and Kohan 2. (mediocre at best)

P.S I just upgraded my PC and I'm about to play all the games I wanted for so long!

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I mainly play PC games. The Total War series is amazing

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I play Starcraft offline [yes I know, I should have bought it instead] and I can't be bothered to find out how to make it work online but other than that I don't play an PC games because games take up too much hard drive space [I only have 11 gigs] and RAM [120MB].

Top Bottom