• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone live in Katy that plays Melee?

52pickup

Smash Cadet
Hi! I'm new here, as you can tell by my post count lol. I'm still in high school, but I discovered the "technical" half of Melee a few years ago, and since then I've watched all these tournament videos on YouTube and always get really hyped up to play. Problem is nobody I know is really good at the game. :( I've never played anyone that knows about L-cancelling or wavedashing or things like that.

I'm not really that good but I'd love to play someone that is. :) I main Marth and Falco. So does anyone live in Katy? Maybe we could organize something! :D I still can't drive though lol.

Gea

Smash Master
That and a lot of the Houston Melee scene communicates through facebook. So try there and see if you can get into the group.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
KOBO was for Brawl...

You're dumb.

Papa+Stone

Banned via Administration
im literally the best player in katy and also texas get this terrible thread out of here. youre seriously bad at this game if you dont agree with that and youre terrible for making this. King of texas smash right here and i dont suck up to tiers like the scrubby spacie huggers in houston and TC falco player right here go redo your thread but with a little respect this time

Top Bottom