• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

anyone know who the hell MaverickBomb is?

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
This douche has been **** talking me on youtube and claims to have met me but is too ***** to tell me who he is. does anyone know? He apparently goes by MaverickBomb

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
idk
but this is not something to put on a thread on the boards

get out wit cha!
im sure happy kwanzaa or mango raps are more appropriate for a smash forum right?

i guess you should go into nintendokings thread and tell him that its not appropiate for the boards either.

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
Didnt you know? popular people dont have to follow the rules.
It's not popular smashboards people. It's main stream smashers who everyone on Youtube knows....

Gaah whatever, what's the difference anyways... they still get banned for it though. Like Sliq/Lucky getting banned lols.

EDIT: Oh don't worry, there are a whole bunch of people who're gonna post on Youtube about how they're better. Look at my youtube page for example. Someone commented my page on how they can pwn my Kirby with their Jiggs, but they can't prove it. ;)

With life comes douche bags who are only trolling for attention. That is only what makes the internet dangerous. It tempts our emotions, but we should've let that bother us. Besides, you could probably **** him with your eyes closed, no audio, turned around, holding your controller the wrong way, and infact your controller isn't even plugged in.

MechaBoozer20XX

Smash Journeyman
But if your a unknown smasher noone will even give you a chance if you argue with a mod or well known smasher. Yeah I'd give them the benefit of the doubt too , but yeah your pretty screwed without a huge post count , or if your unknown , no matter how inteligently you post.

Top Bottom