• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone in Tampa Bay?

erricrice

Smash Rookie
I had no idea there was still such a huge community for this game - nice to see it's still out there!

I'm in the tampa bay area and it'd be great to find someone nearby to play with. I'm far from tournament level but I always enjoyed getting better at this game but could never convince my friends to put the time into it.

Let me know if anyone's out there and would like to meet up sometime for friendlies!

erricrice

Smash Rookie
Yeah I'm on facebook - is there a group? I couldn't seem to find one when I searched just now.

xHermit - I'm over on the other side in Clearwater, so Lakeland is a little far for now but at some point I'm sure I could make it over there.

Bears_x

Smash Rookie
I am. I'm around the same as you. I'm really more interested in hanging out and just messing around then having super sweaty matches.

erricrice

Smash Rookie
Let's do it! I definitely just want to check out the scene and see how I compare to some real players haha

I'm away for the holiday but I'll message you when I get back.

Anyone else that wants in just let me know!

xHermit

Smash Cadet
NNID
EcksDee
Yeah I'm on facebook - is there a group? I couldn't seem to find one when I searched just now.

xHermit - I'm over on the other side in Clearwater, so Lakeland is a little far for now but at some point I'm sure I could make it over there.
When I get my car back I can start traveling again but you can check out this FB group. Should help find you some players. https://www.facebook.com/groups/483669795064224/

Bears_x

Smash Rookie
Man all the events so far are on days I have to work.

Hopefully I can actually play sometime after the Christmas rush calms down at work.

Gabukin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gabukin
I'm in Brandon Florida which is not to far from Tampa. though I don't have a car or any means of transportation which kinda sucks.

Leth2

Smash Rookie
Just started playing PM on Dolphin. Have a GC but no melee disc. I suck but would be down to play when I'm not otherwise engaged.

VKatana

Smash Journeyman
NNID
erivatro5
3DS FC
4527-8168-1631
Hey Im new to the Smash community overall and I live in Tampa. IS Everyone on this thread still active in Smash Bros in the Tampa area? IF so have you guys formed a team I could possibly join? Much love and thanks~

Top Bottom