• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone in Doha, Qatar?/ اي شخص في الدوحة ، قطر؟

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Im looking for smashers in that area I can play when I come down in the spring, anyone want to help me out if they are there?

In Arabic, but the translation is really rough.

المراسله الفوريه يبحثون عن تحطيم اللاعبين في هذا المجال استطيع ان تلعب انني عندما تنخفض في فصل الربيع ، اي شخص يريد ان تساعدوني بها اذا كانت هناك؟​

Alright. Peace out.

saud

Smash Lord
Sorry for the very late reply (I don't normally enter the tournament section.) Well, I am from, and live in Dubai, U.A.E. and know a few others here that play the game (we don't use any AT's though :p)

People here are more interested in SF and KoF (but things are changing, know some that will start playing the game seriosuly.) Well, I know someone that's organizing a SSBB tournament (didn't give any details besides that it will be at a gathering.)

If you're still interested to play against me and others in the region you can email me on saudzarouni@gmail.com (also works for MSN.)

Btw, the Arabic translation is hilarious :D

It translated "Im" as "Instant Messaging" and "smashers in that area" as "destroy players in the field"

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
XD Google Translation for the loss. But yea, my fam lives in Qatar and I will be there this Summer. I'll be more than happy to play yall during that time. However, I will proclaim the title myself "The best smasher in Arabia" :D

Top Bottom