• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone Here From Waterloo or That Area?

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Right now I am sitting tied for first in our power rankings.
lol. Nice, do you like Hashbrowns too? Iunno, that **** is quite awesome.

My name is Adnan, and I like women who blow me while I play smash bros. Using brains and getting brains. I like this combo.

KC18

Smash Journeyman
How bout all yous come to Only in Niagara II. Atleast one of you guys drive so just car pool down here.

Tipzntrix

Smash Apprentice
I just moved to University of waterloo residence and it'd be nice to smash.

Let me know!

Last edited:

Tipzntrix

Smash Apprentice
I have a bike, so it makes getting to campus easier, but it's approaching winter now.

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
lol ya man whats ur game, not too sound cocky or nething, but im the cambridge smash scene. Guranteed best at melee and 64. Prolly the best at brawl too but thats the thought that keeps me up in the middle of the night........*shudders* lol I live in Galt right near St Bennies. If you ever wanna sit down pm or post. I also go up to K-W all the Time and GTA aswell

Top Bottom