• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone else...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hutsetsugen!

Smash Apprentice
Find that Bowser is actually good?
I know I did/do.

In my experience, I'm better with Bowser than a lot of other characters. Most of my fellow smashers (Mind you, they're some top-notch smashers, at that) critisize and scrutinize for picking Bowser, claiming he's too slow, or almost "unplayable". They shut up when I bring the heat with the big guy. I've seen a lot of the same thing on multiple smash boards.

Reguardless, anyone else who can dominate with Bowser?

Hutsetsugen!

Smash Apprentice
Lol. Oh, I'm sure they aren't top notch because you said so. Same goes for Bowser.
Wow, do you provide your own selffish insight on a daily basis? Or is it, you think you can becauce you have "3,388" posts.
Which also makes you believe that you can end a thread?

Hah!

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Lol. Oh, I'm sure they aren't top notch because you said so. Same goes for Bowser.
Wow, do you provide your own selffish insight on a daily basis? Or is it, you think you can becauce you have "3,388" posts.
Which also makes you believe that you can end a thread?

Hah!
Bowser sucks because he is not good, I have one of the best Bowser's on the east coast, and I still say he sucks. And they aren't top notch because they are not tournament players, it's not meant to be offensive it's just the truth.

Hutsetsugen!

Smash Apprentice
Whether it was meant to be offensive or not, that's still no excuse for a cocky attitude, sir and/or ma'am. And the way you'd assume they just aren't tourny players because I said they were "top-notch". I'd say that's reason to be outrite rude to ya.
"one of the best Bowser's on the east coast" (Once Brawl comes out, I'd love to put your claim to the test. Pretty sure a few other people would, too.) Opinion and Ok, so because you're better with other characters in Melee, you say he sucks, also another opinion. Typical, but I'll buy that.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
You have no idea what you're talking about lol

Many people have put my claim to the test *shrugs*

I'm not better with many other characters in Melee

And my cocky attitude comes with me being from New England.

Hutsetsugen!

Smash Apprentice
I lol'd.
I have no idea what I'm talking about? What? You're leaving very little, if any to actually live up to your "Oh, yeah, I'm one of the best Bowsers on the east coast. I'm stupendous. Noone can match my skill." Of course, that's an exaderation.

I live IN New England, son. And we aren't all as cocky as you.
See, now you're giving us/them a bad rap.
u_u

Now, please try and stay on topic. Apparently you didn't take the hint that I was done with your little arguement, if you will.

"Typical, but I'll buy that."

Onward to the next poster.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Bowser probably isn't as bad as a lot of people think, but he's still terrible compared to the higher tier characters. The best player in the universe could main Pichu, but it wouldn't mean that Pichu is a great character. Skill is irrelevant; Bowser doesn't have as many wholly useful tools at his disposal as most other characters. If you're going to use Bowser, learn to make the best of his unique attributes, both good and bad. That is how you excel.

Hutsetsugen!

Smash Apprentice
Exactly. And well put.
I'm not saying he's incredibly good, I'm just saying he's not terrible. That said, it's very easy to to get combo'd to death with any fast character, like Shiek, Falco, or Fox unless you've got your timing down for Bowser just right.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I lol'd.
I have no idea what I'm talking about? What? You're leaving very little, if any to actually live up to your "Oh, yeah, I'm one of the best Bowsers on the east coast. I'm stupendous. Noone can match my skill." Of course, that's an exaderation.

Because i've proven my shit You can't come in here and tell me I'm wrong about a character that all of the best users of the character know he sucks. We know Bowser sucks.. we know his limitations, BOWSER SUCKS. I can't spell it out any other way, people like me, or Reflex, Gimpy, MagnuM, Cao, LUKE!, etc WE KNOW BOWSER SUCKS.. the players are just good. So yes you have no clue what you are talking about

I live IN New England, son. And we aren't all as cocky as you.
See, now you're giving us/them a bad rap.
u_u

You may live in New England, but i've played the best in New England, and know a majority if not ALL the New England smash community. You saying that they are not all obnoxious is funny... because Mainechester Island is sure one of the most obnoxious places ever..and Cort is just Cort..

Now, please try and stay on topic. Apparently you didn't take the hint that I was done with your little arguement, if you will.
Me to i'm done refuting an idiot
Responses in bold *facepalms* argument over I'm done with trolls

St. Viers

Smash Champion
Hutsetsugen....why not look for vids of KevinM before you...try to... diss him. He is one of the best bowsers on the EC.

Also, he's speaking the truth when he says that your friends can't be top notch unless they've proven themselves in tournies. Top-notch means people like KDJ, azen, M2K. By calling your friends top notch, you are being kinda cocky yourself XD.

They may be decent or okay at the game, but...

Let this die please....

I love bowser. I use him, and I can beat my friends with him, but he sucks XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom