• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

anyone else think sonic 4 brawl is a dumb idea??Then come here lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

boricuaboy

Smash Apprentice

This couls be his final smash does double damage on female characters
I am not hating on sonic either just adding humor to a hate thread

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
sonic is a stupid idea cuz hes a one dimensional character... and Im not talkin about G&W 1 dimensional, I mean gimmicky 1 liners, mediocre games, with next to no replay value, he shouldnt be honored, he should be sacrificed in the name of good games
You must not have played Sonic (or Sega, for that matter) until after 2000.

Umm..., boricuaboy, you might want to take that down before a mod gets here.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Circus i think you don't get obviously this EEvee is Sakurai in disguise, he whant's to dissapoint us.
Oh, silly me.

Nice try, Sak. You almost had me fooled. *wags finger knowingly*

Arteen

Smash Lord
Possible Sonic moves, off the top of my head...

From just the Genesis games:
Spindash on the ground
spin in the air
shield
fire shield
bubble shield
electromagnetic shield
split-second arial shield
homing attack
Tails as backup
Tails for temporary flight

From the Adventure games:
charged spindash where he glows and streaks through a line of rings
bounce

From the Advance games (only played one):
sliding kick

And I haven't played or only played a demo of any of his other games. By the way, with fire, water, and electromagnetism, he certainly does have possible elemental attacks, not that it matters.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
*Turns to Circus instead*

Permission to kill Eevee, sir!

Circus, I'm not sure if your a boy or a girl -.-
Eh, killing may be a bit much. It is just an opinion after all, and she's new. Still, if you can enforce this lesson a little better, by all means, go for it.

Boy, by the way.

Kid Dyanmite

Smash Cadet
dont close it, obviously when u see a person have a avatar as jigglypuff wit a machine gun u know their dumb because sonic is not even a candidate to be in brawl

NeoSoul

Smash Journeyman
How many Sonic games have you played... and which ones have you played if any?
sonic 1 2 & 3 even with the 'sonic and knuckles' add on cartridge
sonic 3d blast
Sonic CD
knuckles chaotix
sonic R
sonic advance
sonic fighters
sonic adventure 1
sonic adventure 2 battle(which was dubiously lame)
I skup everything after taht, havent heard much good from everything after taht, I think all his hype comes from being segas mascot and marios 'rival'....
and Im workin my way through sonic battle or whatever on the GBA, which is, given recent light of diddy kong) where theyre gonna draw their entire move list from...:dizzy:

seriously the games/anime are uber lame it almost seems like somebody is trying to fulfil their 'furry' fantasies, what with the anthromorphic animals and wat not, super sonic being a HUGE DBZ ripoff its just dumb altogether...

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
dont close it, obviously when u see a person have a avatar as jigglypuff wit a machine gun u know their dumb because sonic is not even a candidate to be in brawl
. . . You know you have Roy as your avatar, yeah?

And I'd like to know what makes you think Sonic isn't a candidate for Brawl. If it's the fact that he's third party, I'd like to introduce you to a good friend of mine named Snake. . . .

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I keep bashing at you because your giving out statements without thinking about them throughly, that is all I have against you

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
snake dont even get me started
Okay, but I'd like to know what I'd be starting.

It's cool if you don't like Sonic (though how anyone could is just weird to me), but you can't deny that he'd be a fine character for Brawl.

Well, you could deny it, but you'd be wrong.

Tsen

Smash Journeyman
Yeah Roy sucks hard I mean he was only in the game to promote the 6th FE game but Marth was in because of fan demand besides I thought I already put dynamite in his place, know your role n00b stick to licking other people's boots because you aren't pro enough and certainly don't have a decent enough opinion to post properly

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
*** smaus i'll beat ur samus anyway don believe me check out my vid http://youtube.com/watch?v=Xkv8IvE7TGw and sonic the reason i think he isnt a candidate is because i couldnt see how his moveset would be, with snake can understand his moveset completely
That's not a reasonable argument. It's been proved wrong in this topic so many times...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom