• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

anyone else think sonic 4 brawl is a dumb idea??Then come here lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsen

Smash Journeyman
logic is ftw so yeah your thread gets about 1 million thumbs down go /gquit /rlquit or something that makes you not post idiotic threads rather than just making an idiotic post on a particular thread

IllidR

Smash Champion
ppl okay if you like sonic go to the other thread this is 4 ppl who DONT LIKE SONIC
There shouldn't be a topic devoted to flaming a specific character.. first, it upsets other people. Second, others have been attempted to be started in the past and have been closed because it clogs the character section, because there's already enough threads just for characters.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
The fact of the matter is that just because you don't like Sonic doesn't mean he shouldn't be in...

I mean, I'm saying that... It has to mean something since I've always hated him so much! XD

Shuma

Smash Hero
A ******** noob that likes to **** the English Language in each post.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Why don't you go away grab a dictionary and learn how to write in real english, no, why don't you stop making threads about "x character sucks" if you think Sonic sucks and whant to voice your ******** opinion go to the Sonic thread and say it there.

Shuma

Smash Hero
I've played a Sonic Game, i think it was the one where Shadow first appeared, it was on the Dreamcast, it was fun, but Sonic does just run, does it matter? not really.

Is Sonic made of Win and Pwnage?

No, that's Ridley.

Sonic Sucks?

Yep.

Is he going to be in Brawl?

Probably.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
That's no reason to keep him out. -_-

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
holy **** this thread went to more than 5 pages in less than 20 minutes this is ridiculous, eevee4ssbb you are bound to get banned if you keep it up

Tsen

Smash Journeyman
Okay if this is going to stay at the top of the page i'm coming back to flame all the losers and get your mindsets right. And the word you're looking for is synonym for 1, 2 the quote you posted doesn't even have that word in it and 3 Sonic can jump and turn into a ball that therefore counts as three things in which he can do besides even though he may not have done it in the games he has feet and hands so those can = punches and kicks nuff said

Shuma

Smash Hero
I still don't like Sonic, he's a blue hedgething iuuuuuu.

Of course he will be in Brawl so whatever.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
he only runs for goshs sake
Okay... you know what? If you're going to completely ignore my debates and keep on posting the same crap all over again, I'm not going to respond anymore.

Tsen

Smash Journeyman
Some people don't listen I try not to be a mean person but...fine fine okay "dynamite" first off learn english and learn to type or cancel your internet connection secondly you're not smart get over it you have no argument you fail accept it so don't ever post again or learn to be a master debater and not the kind you already are

IllidR

Smash Champion
You have posted the same argument over and over when people have proven it wrong.
You have interchanged people who suck for people who are gay-Rude Conduct (report worthy)
You have deliberantly bashed a single character and anyone who tries to make a post to contradict you, you make fun of for liking the character..-Harassment (report worthy)
You have made double posts all through out this already useless thread.-Spam (report worthy)

So ask yourself.. is it worth it?

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
You can say this 8 more times and it still won't be true.

Mario "only" jumps.

Yoshi "only" eats fruit.

Captain falcon "only" drives a car.

Sonic has limbs, a fanbase and has appeared on a nintendo console, therefor he's a character that can be in Brawl.

Derek~Joe

Smash Apprentice
Thats the most random *** character!!! EEVEE!!! Whats the point bruh??

Are you a girl? jus askin, you kinda seem like your one. no offense.

Tsen

Smash Journeyman
You lose...just quit seriously. Okay people you can put down your guns swords and keyblades this war was over before it even started

Shuma

Smash Hero
Circus i think you don't get obviously this EEvee is Sakurai in disguise, he whant's to dissapoint us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom