• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - Apex 2015 Anyone at the Double Tree hotel up for some melee?

Excel_Zero

Smash Lord
We got a little early from Puerto Rico and we're looking for new people to play with. We're staying at the room 336 so let me know if you're interested, or just knock at the door.

Fats_Ganon

Smash Rookie
hey man, I'm at a hotel 20 min away but am willing to swing by to see the venue and get a couple games in. I think you are already going to be the most popular room.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Excel Zero! I wish I was there with you guys... Seeing you guys have this much fun and me working as much as I am leaves me very depressed. I won't be watching the stream tomorrow due to work, but your pool is easy man! All you have to do is beat everyone ever, no big deal; make it farther than pool 1! And Eval, if you lose early on, I'll take that as you telling me you're a scrub! I'd also root for the others but they haven't posted in this thread yet so yeah. :o

Also, upload matches from everyone if you can! I want to see how you guys compare to the people there, since we haven't been playing off the island in a while!

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
*googles what people are saying about Excel_Zero*

Oh well. 65th is better than 600+, at least. Look at it that way. :/

Top Bottom