• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyomonous Online Taunt Parties

Atria

Smash Journeyman
Have you ever been involved in a taunt party online where everybody used the SAME character? This situation rarely occurs for me as I've only been involved in 2 of these kind of taunt parties where everybody used the same character.

In one party, everybody was using Kirby. I found it to be strangely hilarious as all we did was spam Kirby's taunts (sometimes we synchronized his down taunt which I thought was hilarious :laugh:), his crouches (which we also synchronized too which again was hilarious :chuckle:), and sometimes we dashed in different directions on the stage. Also, if Kirby could fly under the stage, we all did that too.

In another taunt party, everybody was using Marth. (strange huh?) Anyway, we were spamming his taunts, (sometimes we synchronized his down taunt) his crouches and sometimes people foot stooled each other. When we got bored however, we'd just walk all over the place.

Also in 1 spectator match I watched, everybody used Ganondorf. At the beginning of the match, immediately they would use his down taunt which was perfectly synchronized. (I found this to be quite hilarious! :laugh:) After that however, they all began fighting each other. Near the end of the match though, they all began to spam his taunts and crouches.

Atria

Smash Journeyman
Meh, I couldn't really think of a good title for this one on time because my older brother told me to get off the computer when he came back home while I was typing this. :ohwell:

Volt7x

Smash Journeyman
Ahh...so many memories. I have so many replays of stuff like this.
There was this one time an all Falcon taunt party turned into a Falcon Punch battle. Near the end we would stop and start taunting again.
EDIT: Lol 69th post.

Top Bottom