• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anybody's Girl friend a smasher?

xOPTIMUSxChadx

Smash Cadet
Well I hate to brag but my girl friend is pretty hot and yes she does play smash brothers. She isn't amazing but there is just something about a hot chick play smash brothers that just gets me going.....lol

Hizkit

Smash Apprentice
Keep it in yo' pants, son.

I taught my ex a few things about a year back on Melee, she picked up wavedashing quicker than my friends and was better at Peach than me within an hour.

SiegKnight

Smash Journeyman
If I had a lover who played Smash I'd lock them in an infinite at Shadow Moses to show them how awesome the game is

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
That one night I got really drunk with a girl would beg to differ. </sexual pooping innuendo>

Illussionary

Smash Journeyman
My sucks at a smash (And other things ;)), but she does that little "oh would you help me, i'm not very good?" in her cute voice. I won't say my gf is hot (She is) because its not really relevant to the topic, but yeah I love playing her.

Hizkit

Smash Apprentice
how about some u of guys post some nice pics of your gfs..... *whips out lotion* =] LMFAO
I like to show her off, so have it your way, she's learning the ropes pretty quickly and can beat most of my friends already:

TraverseTown

Smash Cadet
Wow, we've had two Brawl tourney's at my school and 4 girls were in both, and 2 of them got like 5th and 6th place out of like 22.

Top Bottom