• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - EVO 2016 Anybody unable to go at last minute want to give me their spot/tag?

Status
Not open for further replies.

No U

Smash Journeyman
So I decided that I'm gonna go to this thing since, I mean, I went to the last one and who knows if evo will even be taking melee again in the future, and I want to cheer on my homies and bla bla bla but I foolishly didn't make this decision until after the deadline, so I'm ever-so-slightly in trouble here. If anybody knows somebody who had a change of plans last minute and would be willing to lend me their info, that would just be super duper and I promise I'd rep your tag well and get like top 20 out of nowhere ok I can't make that promise but I'm decent enough to have a run at making it out of pools at least.

Anyways, let me know if you know anybody who has to bail and maybe I can arrange to send them some money for the right to go as them or something. Thanks.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
1) Get a spectator pass
2) Switch your pass with your friend's player pass during the times he doesn't need it
3) Walk around the pools, and when they announce that someone is getting DQed soon for not showing up (people often don't show up at tournaments of this size), say you are in fact *that* player
4) Congratulations, you've taken the bracket spot of sexy_milf_45 who wasn't gonna show up anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom