• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

anybody know any cool nicknames?

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
You never specified which pokemon you wanted us to come up names for. I dont think we're going to start listing off random pokemon names.

wakerofthewinds

Smash Journeyman
Mewtwo= Xx Psi xX
Swellow= Wings or Gust or Guster
Regirock=Rocky(?)
Blissey=Kisses
Skarmory=Steel Bird(lol)
Latias= Guardian or The Guardian if there's enough room.

THERE.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
mewtwo-Mathemax
swellow-splendar (like splendor, but "ar"!)
regirock-Registics
blissey-Skittles
skarmory-Oh sheet
latias-Lamipha

Andromeda

Smash Lord
I called my female Pika Amphera once. And Dragonite Drake. Well well, it seems like you want some cool nicks for YOUR Pokémon, right? Well...

Mewtwo - Morpheus, maybe? i don't know.
Swellow - Fellow, maybe? xD
Regirock - Graytor, lol
Blissey - Eggwoman
Skarmory - After Shave
Latias - Ionas, maybe?

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm, I have named a few of my pokes after Greek Gods and mythological creatures. eg Ive called my Blaziken Mars, god of war and is also the red fiery planet.

leafgreen386

Dirty camper
Pick a video game/sports team/movie/tv show/band/etc that you like. Then try to match your pokes to the characters/players/objects/etc that would go along with that theme. I do this all the time for my pokes on nb. For instance, in the team I'm using right now I match my team members to the summons from Golden Sun TLA. Doing this keeps pokes that I use often from getting too boring.

Top Bottom