• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anybody in ocala/Gainesville/Tampa/Orlando wanna play melee?

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
<start rant>

I played brawl, I gave it a chance competitively. Even casually. And I've never been so disgusted over one game. So yeah, let me just cut to the point.

I live near tampa, Gainesville,CFL,etc and I'm willing to travel for melee, I refuse to play brawl again, nor do I refuse to become bad at melee. So if anybody out there still has melee smashfests, or still plays melee and willing to smash, let me know, because I don't want melee to get near the dead point in FL.

So basically what I'm saying is I wanna play melee, and I'm sure other people in FL do too. Speak!

</end rant(maybe I'll add more?)>

My AIM s/n is cashmooney69 btw if you happen to see this. IM me about it.

oh, also, no random flames from people that don't even live in FL, or can't contribute to my d@mn thread. I like intelligent responses. Thanks.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
lol. I'm not bad. Well I may be now because I don't play people >_>

And the thread wasn't about forgetting melee, it was about wanting to play melee.

S4MUS4theW1nN

Smash Apprentice
So if anybody out there still has melee smashfests, or still plays melee and willing to smash, let me know, because I don't want melee to get near the dead point in FL.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
wtf, don't blame it on me.

I figured your mom wouldn't want to pick you up any later than the 2:00am that she did. I didn't want Lawrence getting in any trouble with his dad either.

While you guys live with your parents, I don't have to worry about answering to anyone.

JackHouser

Smash Apprentice
I liked melee more, but i got tired of using wavedash

i felt like i was forced to use it (duh) and even tho the game was faster..... it seemed stupid to watch

sorry :)

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
wtf, don't blame it on me.

I figured your mom wouldn't want to pick you up any later than the 2:00am that she did. I didn't want Lawrence getting in any trouble with his dad either.

While you guys live with your parents, I don't have to worry about answering to anyone.
I'm not blaming it on you. lol

Mr.Showtime

Smash Ace
Go back don't quit! =/

I didn't even play you yet....why you quitting anyway. Just cause it's not fast?

Mr.Showtime

Smash Ace
Liar you will come back! You are just saying that! It is fun, it's just that you hate losing, so why play a game you lose at right?

No really though. Keep playing!!!!

BAMN

Smash Journeyman
I am in Winter Springs, real close to Orlando. I love melee way more than brawl, but I pretty much lack transportation 80% of the time.

Top Bottom