• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anybody for Fire Emblem: Fire Dragon?

MarthFanatique

Smash Journeyman
Well, I know that some of us westerners (ME!!!) are anticipating its release (Feb. 16th, right?)! Many westerners who never played an old FE game are rejoicing over this remake on the DS. So, well, if I'm correct, it is on the 16th of this month, right?...right?!? So, who's going to rush to your local store and buy it?

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
I'll be rushing to my local search button first.

Anyway, I'll be buying this game even though all the negative stuff I've been hearing.

-:bowser:Bowser King

I_R_Hungry

Smash Journeyman
Lots of whiners about this game being "a step back" and having a poor story and such. It's a port/remake ok guys, wow

UncleSam

Smash Master
I live very close to a Gamestop so I'm buying it and playing it the day it's out, and maybe I'll find you online Kirbywizard!

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
This is welcome.

Maybe it means they're going to translate fe4 and 5 too??? I can only hope that they would, pretty much every FE fan would be interested in an English port of those old classics.

Also, yea, it is shadow dragon lol

Galahad

Smash Rookie
w00t, I've played the original as a rom, but nothing compares to the real thing, plus, i can play unclesam in multi-player, Huzzah! and it's shadow dragon

D

Deleted member

Just beat the game with 4 people left. Marth, Beck, Nagi, and Ogma.

Top Bottom