• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anybody else have Brawl decorations up?

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
In my dorm room, pretty my walls pretty much consist of video games, sports, and pictures of friends.

And I have a couple things of Brawl up. I have a picture of the EGM Brawl cover (Mario) on my wall, it's just the same size as the magazine.

I also have this poster, which came with the guide:

And the nice guys at GameStop let me have this for free, which I also have on my wall:

I really like the display box especially. Command Poster Strips do a good job hanging them, except the EGM cover which is up with sticky tac.

So anybody else have any Brawl decorations up?

NOTE: the pictures I put up are ones I found on ebay, not of my stuff. I'll post actual pictures when I get a new card for my camera.

Supax

Smash Apprentice
Nah I don't have video game decorations, although both the poster and the display box are both looking pretty sick.

Tofu Beast

Smash Ace
OMG, the other day I was at the grocery store and saw this cake with a smash bros symbol on it in chocolate icing.

idk if they did this on purpose......................................

wow, i almost want to buy the guide just for that awesome poster

Go to a store and rip it out!

Cinatas

Smash Cadet
NNID
cinatas
I have the same poster, got it from the guide also,

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
I have Luigi and Diddy plushies in my room, that's all.

tafutureboy

Smash Ace
I have the poster and am hanging it up here soon..
also have the EGM (freaking Yoshi though :urg:)
have some old poke'mon and Mario things too

so yeah, I guess so...

Oi Kyon

Smash Journeyman
I really like the display box especially. Command Poster Strips do a good job hanging them, except the EGM cover which is up with sticky tac.
*jealous*
I want one. ToT

Anyways, I don't really have anything except a Pikachu plushie, Pikachu coin bank, and 3 small pokemon figures [Pikachu, Charizard, and Caterpie, which has its head blown off].

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
out of curiosity, does Hot Topic have Brawl stuff yet? They have Halo, Halo 3, Metroid Prime 3, and Galaxy shirts and stuff there.

Top Bottom