• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

any1 wanna play me online? (candy)

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
im bored and i fixed my internet...so any1 wanna play my wolf right now? i'll most likely lose b/c im not used to the internet lag yet but yea wouldnt mind playing some ppl...well let me know
k thanks ^_^

ElPadrino

Smash Apprentice
Sure, I just finished exams and I have plenty of time to play, my FC is below my name, I'll add yours ASAP.

ElPadrino

Smash Apprentice
Sure adding you.

BTW don't expect me to play too well online:laugh:

Edit: I'll host, it seems to lag less when I do for some reason...

Shake~

Smash Journeyman
Sure, I'll play in like 30 minutes.

1504-5367-2005

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
sorry to ppl i was playing....my power went off in my house and i just got power
so yea...im still bored and im getting back on onlinebrawl
any1 that wants to play add me =]

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
after playing online brawl for acouple hours...i came up with a conclusion that I HATE ONLINE BRAWL! LOL
iono...i cant play...i keep losing b/c i dont get time to react to moves....so i just lose...if some1 wants to play me later on sure but im not gonna put up much of a fight since i suck online =\

ElPadrino

Smash Apprentice
Yes because you cheat.
Kos special cheating package includes:
1.- Hitbox enlargement
2.- Priority boost
3.- luck manipulation
and
5.- mindgames set V 3.5

<_<

Edit:

Candy, welcome to my life...

Wifi sucks and lag messes up my every move kthx.

Shake~

Smash Journeyman
Welcome to the club Candy. It's like a whole new game online.

Also why do you keep switching between Howdy and Candy for your names? Controls?

Juggalo

Smash Journeyman
We're all better offline, and we all have to adjust to the lag.

The only problem is, some people don't have any friends close by who are good so they only play online and have adapted to lag and playing against laggers to the point where they're good online but we have no way of telling how good they would be offline.

ArcPoint

Smash Lord
Haha, that'd be me, all of my friends suck at Smash xD

I might go to an in person tournament this weekend... not sure, I'd have to practice a ton offline (Against CPU's...) in order to get used to offline play again.

Although, I shouldn't have to adjust too much, I have relatively good internet...

Top Bottom