• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Welsh boyos into Smash?

SnareRush

Big Loada
Hi all,
I've just started getting into the scene and enjoying the competition in London, but this Friday I head back to uni in Wales :urg: (Nothing against Wales, just the lack of smashers >_<)
So, basically I'm just putting this up in the hope that there are some Welsh smashers lurking out there who'll wanna meet up and play sometime. I'm in Newport, living with 4 other students, so if travel's a little problematic you're welcome to stay a few nights if it makes it easier.
Newport is right near the border in the south of Wales so all the above also applies to anyone in England who's not too far away.

Thanks,
SuperNintendoid (Ben)

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
I think your only option, if there is no wales smashers, is to travel to Ben and Aiko's appartment when they go back to university. Aiko was the asian fox player you met at AR2 and Ben was my doubles partner that played you and Red along with myself on the Saturday night who plays Dr.Mario.

It shouldn't take you that long to travel to there appartment from there, I hope.
I presume it would be fine with Ben and Aiko, infact I think they'd be happy to play you. :)

If you need to contact them either use the boards, you can find there usernames through the SmashGT topic Charles has created or contact them through msn;
Bullet Bill "Ben": bentondestruction@hotmail.co.uk
Aiko "Anthonty": fisheatcorn@hotmail.com

If your not interest in travelling to theres, I'd say the only other option (If theres no smashers in wales),
the only logicial option would be to travel to a nearer smash scene, probably London. >.>;

Well, hope that helped you.

Aiko

Smash Champion
isnt liverpool closer to wales than london? yeah, you're welcome to ours. we'll be holding regular smashfests so get on over here and let the good times roll.

edit: after checking a map, it looks like you're on the wrong side of wales :p

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
looks like you might have to search for people that play and or train them up Ben. And you can always come to ourslike kieran said or London occasionally.

J03

Smash Master
aiko/ben, if you hold a smashfest once a month, and we hold one once a month (in bolton) and offset them into biweeklies we could get a good thing going on

J03

Smash Master
and lol at aiko being 'asian' i know he is chinese and all, its just funny to here him being refered to as asian when hes just one of the lads imo

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
he is one of the lads,but he is asian, and as far as i know the only asian uk smasher, hence him being easier to point out who he is by his ethancy - typos due to using the wii to type -.-

j0e ill get your gay *** shiek next time!

J03

Smash Master
bi-weeklies shall be done!, well kick them off with the weekend at yours (aikos b'day) then hold another at ours 2 weeks later.

f.play-if my sheik doesnt get you my marth or falcon will >_0

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
i think frozen wave is asian too? someone back me up on this. biweeklies sounds pipe.
I dunno I've never seen/met frozenwave, wish I had a chance to play his pipe-climbers though.

bi-weeklies shall be done!, well kick them off with the weekend at yours (aikos b'day) then hold another at ours 2 weeks later.

f.play-if my sheik doesnt get you my marth or falcon will >_0
everyone you play should be banned, they should make up a list called "Characters J03 Is Not Allowed To Play" "CJINATP!" You'll be left with Mr.G&W and Roy.

-----------------------------------------------
Btw, I feel uncomfortable talking about peoples races now I was just trying to point out who Aiko was. >.>; I don't exactly get along with racist people or people who treat others different for there heritage.

P.S: J03 let the admin's fix your forum buttons please!!

NOTE: Done on PAINT, hence ****e effects.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
I dunno I've never seen/met frozenwave, wish I had a chance to play his pipe-climbers though.

everyone you play should be banned, they should make up a list called "Characters J03 Is Not Allowed To Play" "CJINATP!" You'll be left with Mr.G&W and Roy.

-----------------------------------------------
Btw, I feel uncomfortable talking about peoples races now I was just trying to point out who Aiko was. >.>; I don't exactly get along with racist people or people who treat others different for there heritage.

P.S: J03 let the admin's fix your forum buttons please!!

NOTE: Done on PAINT, hence ****e effects.
lol :laugh:. looking forward to these smashfests at mine. Cheers for organising it Aiko.

monty06

Smash Ace
aye but the yeovil bunch have nout when it comes to style >_0

and B.Bill, what dyu rekon to these biweeklies?

you best be piping along!

style and you know what style is do you joe lol

Aiko

Smash Champion
of course he is! some of you lucky people will be sleeping in his room :D

btw, i would also like to blate self advertise that there is a thread for stfu woc bw's banter now.

Top Bottom