• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any way to start the Bike slow?

holymario

Smash Apprentice
by that I mean with minimum speed and jump off directly after it spawned and you can grab it.
It happened 2 times but I don't know what to do for it. So far I run off the ledge and let the bike hit the stage andthen it lands on top but that can take some time.
Someone knows how to do that? Because throwing warios bike is really powerful. Ohh and is there a kill percentage list for warios wheely smash? I killed samus and ZSS at about 60-70 percent with it.

I think it has something to do with either side-b after you turned you direction or being at the ledge... or both.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand
You can slow down the bike by tilting forward slightly.

Ledge crashing is the best way to get the bike on stage though

Wheelie drops kill as early as 70 for most characters.

Last edited:

holymario

Smash Apprentice
I use ledge crashing but I thought it would be nice to start super slow bike mid stage so I don't have to go to the ledge. Thx though guys!

Top Bottom