• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any tournaments or groups in St. Catharines, ON?

Drew1433

Smash Rookie
Do some investigating at Toy Trove on St Paul, I have been in there once or twice and I think if we could hype up the scene, that would make for an amazing venue for the St Kitts scene to gravitate towards. I just got home from there and it was only me and my friends tonight so it was kind of lacking in players, but they see a lot of traffic for other card games so there's potential at the very least.

Zachary Cervone

Smash Cadet
NNID
SirVown
3DS FC
4957-3162-9402
Ya I am down as well I haven't played Melee in years but I have been actively playing the new SSB and want to see how good I can get but nothing ever happens in St. Kitts ;c

Chambers5

Smash Rookie
Ya I am down as well I haven't played Melee in years but I have been actively playing the new SSB and want to see how good I can get but nothing ever happens in St. Kitts ;c
I believe the basement in Niagara Falls has some smash tourneys already going.

Zachary Cervone

Smash Cadet
NNID
SirVown
3DS FC
4957-3162-9402
I believe the basement in Niagara Falls has some smash tourneys already going.
The basement is that a place or you being funny? XD (Nvm just googled their Facebook page noticed they have a tourney tomorrow but I have work that day :s)

Last edited:

xTmT

Smash Rookie
NNID
sneakybeavr
Switch FC
4906-2203-5611
I would be down to come out to something, I'm just coming back to smash but looking to be active. If anything pops up I will try to come out!

OsBerlin92

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, saw this thread and created an account. I'm a Brock student looking for people to play. Have Melee/Brawl/PM/3DS, though I'd really love to play Melee or PM with new people.

Might there be enough people to have a small local tournament or something? Hosts? Is the Basement enough, or any good? It's tough for me to get to Niagara Falls. I'd be interested in organizing something. Feel free to PM me.

Last edited:

xTmT

Smash Rookie
NNID
sneakybeavr
Switch FC
4906-2203-5611
Who is going to be picking up smash 4 on wii u when it comes out?

MageyMage

Smash Rookie
Same, though I am going to be focusing mainly on smash 4 for competitive practice though I'm always down for friendlies in melee and brawl. Fire me a pm and we can organize some get togethers especially before Wii U tournaments get rolling!

xTmT

Smash Rookie
NNID
sneakybeavr
Switch FC
4906-2203-5611
Is there a skype group set up for our area? I know about the Toronto ones but I was looking for more local.

ZenBren

Smash Rookie
I realize this thread is probably dead but I play competitive smash in Niagara. I went to all the melee toy trove tournaments, a melee tournament at comic-con Niagara Falls that I won and one at the basement in the falls for 64 which I won. If you guys want to link and play some Melee I would be down. PM me on here and we can figure out how to meet up. What I'm REALLY interest in though is someone who plays competitive SSB64, or just someone who's above average skill who would like to play some games. I'm the only person I know in Niagara aside from my girlfriend who play competitive SSB64. We go to Toronto once a month to compete but are really in need of practice between events.

OsBerlin92

Smash Rookie
Just send a request to join the smash bros niagara group. Looking to get into Melee but have been playing plenty of Smash 4 and would love to have some people to play against next semester.

kuenzel

Smash Ace
What I'm REALLY interest in though is someone who plays competitive SSB64, or just someone who's above average skill who would like to play some games.
I'm not sure what "above average" means to you, but I dipped my feet into the online competitive scene a few years back. I'm more focused on Smash 4 right now of course, but I'm always down to play some 64. Let me know when you guys are getting together and we can play some.

Ultimate Mooch

Smash Rookie
NNID
UltimateMooch
3DS FC
1349-6928-6613
I've been getting friends of mine into Melee, we're all located in North End St. Catharines so, if you're near there message me, we could organize something.

ZaXXoR

Smash Journeyman
Message me if anyone in st kitts wants to play i play regularly at mine and theres at least 10+ of us alot have been playing 10+ years or 2+

Last edited:

shaxstax

Smash Cadet
Hey I'm from fort Erie and have been looking for someone to play with for some time if any one in the Niagara region is serious about practicing let me know

RileyG

Smash Rookie
NNID
ArkadeZilla
Hello! I was living in St.Kittz for a minute but I moved for college. I'll be moving back after the semester is over but for now I wanted to see if there was smash still going on. Are there any weeklys going down? Are there streams running?

RileyG

Smash Rookie
NNID
ArkadeZilla
Is there a FB group for the St.Kittz weeklys?

Top Bottom