• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any tips for a sonic main

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Eat lots of Steak.

Now seriously, just ask for any specific advice, and we shall give it to you.

Read the Stickies and other threads as well, they will answer most fi not all of your questions you might have.

Tenki

Smash Hero
Well, it looks like you're using down-B too much.

Grab more, and stop recovering so close to the stage with spring! You're really predictable and I would probably have spiked you and/or grab gimped you.

Also, stop rolling to the edge so much.

And quit using HA unless you're legitimately punishing me when I can't do anything.

Tilt more, stop staling your smashes. Learn how to space B-air and U-air, because you're using them like a newb.

You might want to stop jumping and using aerials immediately EVERY TIME you pass me with a spindash.

And stop doing Spring > D-air. If I shield the spring (when you're dropping it), all I have to do is run forward and charge a U-smash or F-smash or grab and I've got you.

And for the love of all things fast, stop thinking you're going to be punishing my missed tilts/jabs from across the stage.
1) You can't do that
2) It's predictable and I'll probably spotdodge you.
3) You're better off standing outside my attack range.

Oh, and please learn how to shield grab and followup your throws. You miss so many chances that could have given you control of the match.

---------------
did i doin it rite?
10needs2bemorespecifics.

also, lmao @ this, I should probably save this list and copy paste/quote it whenever someone makes threads like this without videos or specific information.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Sonic sadly doesn't have very many safe OoS options :/

It's pretty much either shieldgrab, or run away.

However, If you shield the first hit of Shuttleloop, MKs vulnerable to a SH Fair.

:093:

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
After trolling the Europe boards, I found out that this was the only guy reppin Sonic in England :/

Where's mah motifake? It needs posting here.

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
meh....photobucket is blocked on this PC.

If you can find my account, the poster is still there.

Anyway, Kosmoco, try to be more specific.

Your request is WAY too general to be acknowledged.

:093:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom