• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any smashers near Wilmington/UNCW?

tkelsay

Smash Cadet
Hey just moved to Wilmington like 3 weeks ago.. wanting to smash, i only play melee. I'm like 2 minutes off of UNCW campus. PM me and we can get some games in. Skill level is above average.

tkelsay

Smash Cadet
hey we are talking now.

and DJRome i'm not really sure what i classify as average but i've been to lots of tournies, use advanced tactics, and have played with some good players.

i'm rusty since i haven't played since graduating in May but it's been coming back more or less.

Spoon

Smash Journeyman
Yuuuuussss more wilm smash

Slasher and I play pretty regularly, we need to all hang together sometime :) If you guys are free some upcoming weekend give me a shoutout, my AIM's SmashLordSpoon

Hypn0tic_Specter

Smash Rookie
Whoooooo more Wilm smash! Can't wait to meet you guys and get owned by all of you. =p

yet another ILM smasher i will never play...
i'm too new at it...
No worries man, I'm still pretty new myself. Come by and play with us anyway, we've got to learn somehow (besides, friendlies are always fun even if you suck, trust me). ;D

Ikari

Smash Rookie
I'm tkelsay's roommate and, yeah, I haven't played much lately either. Smashed a lil with Slasher King earlier though! I'm sure we'll see ya soon, Spoon!

P.S. Like that 1 Post w/my join date? ;)

Hypn0tic_Specter

Smash Rookie
Yeah, I was talking with Slasher earlier about it and he said you guys were legit which both excites and scares the **** out of me. You'll hopefully wind up meeting all of us soon. :D

SK919

Deal with it
I'm definitely going DJ, and I'm taking that sheik out :p

Imma miss all my wilmington bros on break! I remember when our scene sucked. We are strong now.

Imma get hella good while I'm in the triangle. Stack it up guys :D

Spoon

Smash Journeyman
You guys are good, we need a lotta games I gotta get better XD

You watch yo back Bryan >:O I might be closer to legit when you get back... haha

Ikari

Smash Rookie
I'm diggin the enthusiasm, I suppose tkelsay and I should start practicing so we don't disappoint after all this hype ^^

DUB

Smash Lord
I'm gonna need a new Brawl/Melee partner in.....4 days. Yeah. I'm in University Apartments so I might be near some of yall.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Permanent teammates aren't a half-bad idea. I would miss reading the messages of people scrambling to find teammates though haha.

Good luck, DUB.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
oh snap even MORE wilmington smash? i'm kinda looking forward to summer break now. oh wait...bryan lives in durham...sadness...

oh well, eff summer break. how about tomorrow. bringing in the new years PLAYING SMASH. once the clock strikes 12, i want to be in the middle of a ganon ditto, bryan.

edit: tkelsay was teddy and his roommate was chris wasn't it. i just realized that lol those two are pretty legit. effin jiggs...

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
I'm in Wilmington (technically Wrightsville Beach) every summer for a week, and usually have trouble finding Melee. Sounds like it won't be the case this year.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
IHSB, definitely make a post in an NC thread letting us know when you'll be there once you know/it gets closer to summer. I haven't been there in a while (money johns) but I have a lot of friends down there and have visted like 30 times.

Top Bottom